• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Bread

Banned
Nintendo definitely won E3 this year

The Yoshi game looks so cool, I'm usually not interested in platformers like that but hell that looks like fun.

bionic77

I saw the video for that X WiiU game.

It looked really cool last year but it looks like they dropped WiiU development and are now porting it to PS2.

Draxal

Holy shit that Type-0 thread. I think we've just found this generation's Square-Enix meltdown post.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=115797713#post115797713

I don't think he's an expert.

I saw the video for that X WiiU game.

It looked really cool last year but it looks like they dropped WiiU development and are now porting it to PS2.

The face of the main female character is something that only Cajunator could love. Nightmare fuel.

bionic77

It looks like the typical convoluted, anime inspired type of JRPG drek I used to skip back in the PS2 days.
It really does look like a shitty PS2 game. Or at least how I remember them to look.

The graphics seem fine in actual gameplay, but the faces just look really bad for some reason.
I don't know about that. The teaser they released last year was gorgeous. The faces looked bad but even the rest of the footage looked seriously downgraded.

Just when I was getting used to the idea of good graphics on the U with MarioKart and Zelda then I see this and I come back to reality!

bionic77

Too much videogames talk. I just listened to the Steel Panther discography, and I know I'm not the first to say it, but those guys are geniuses.
NBA Finals going on bro.

Spurs got this tonight if Manu doesn't give it away like he did last year and last game.

Spurs have a great team but they have a lot of chokers too. Are any of you guys doctors or scientists? I want to know if Americans have bigger balls than the balls of men in other countries. Because it sure looked like that in game 2!

Draxal

It really does look like a shitty PS2 game. Or at least how I remember them to look.

I don't know about that. The teaser they released last year was gorgeous. The faces looked bad but even the rest of the footage looked seriously downgraded.

Just when I was getting used to the idea of good graphics on the U with MarioKart and Zelda then I see this and I come back to reality!

Apparently ,it looks a lot better in the treehouse live gameplay thing that's going on.

Gobias

Banned

I'm watching a stream of it right now. The draw distance seems really impressive, but I can see an occasional really bad pop in. The ground textures are shit, but I feel like it mostly looks the same from last year.

It certainly no longer seems like the most impressive Wii U game anymore though.

bionic77

It is getting too nerdy in here.

I am going to have to add some testosterone to this thread.

I was at court for several hearings in the morning and afternoon.

In the morning the court reporter had huge tits and she was showing an obscene amount of cleavage. She also found me to be funny so her taste in men was obviously impeccable. No one was hurt by this display and I think it is safe to say that everyone benefited morally and spiritually from this kind act. I think it is also good for your cardiovascular system because I noticed an uptake in my blood flow.

However the Judge being an old mean bastard told her to cover up and the cleavage we all enjoyed in the morning seemed like a dream in the afternoon.

In the morning the court reporter had huge tits and she was showing an obscene amount of cleavage. She also found me to be funny so her taste in men was obviously impeccable. No one was hurt by this display and I think it is safe to say that everyone benefited morally and spiritually from this kind act. I think it is also good for your cardiovascular system because I noticed an uptake in my blood flow.

However the Judge being an old mean bastard told her to cover up and the cleavage we all enjoyed in the morning seemed like a dream in the afternoon.

You could always post more pics from that cosplay thread in OT, it was a big hit last night but I'm at work so I can't :(

Konka

Banned

If the bra don't fit you must acquit.

Greg

she was laughing AT you
243003-03-2.jpg

Last guardian wii u exclusive.

I spend some time thinking about The Last Guardian at work for a change and decided in what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna work my ass off, make a shit ton of money, buy Team ICO and just release it myself. That will be my gift to the world in my lifetime. The greatest game of all time.

never owned gta V last gen, so ill get it. july 29th i believe was the date (Tlou). ill be getting both pretty sure.
#ShirtlessGaming

#SHIRTLESS

We can play both games online together whilst shirtless.

Gobias

Banned
I spend some time thinking about The Last Guardian at work for a change and decided in what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna work my ass off, make a shit ton of money, buy Team ICO and just release it myself. That will be my gift to the world in my lifetime. The greatest game of all time.

What if the game comes out in 3 years and it's just mediocre?

Top Bottom