• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Then I have 2 years to buy Team ICO before that happens.

Damn, gonna go on vacation 3 days after TLOU...Serious first World problem.

Dutch as the owner of the Dolphins I would like to donate to your cause, for every game we win against the pats I'll donate all game day proceeds to your purchase of Team Ico.

Dutch as the owner of the Dolphins I would like to donate to your cause, for every game we win against the pats I'll donate all game day proceeds to your purchase of Team Ico.

I'm not sure how this makes me feel. Both really angry and happy at the same time I guess.

My The Last Guardian will bring world peace and happiness to everybody.

I feel like more of the hype for TLG has to do with gamers being teased and denied it for so long rather than it's actual quality. Way too much hype for that game.

Also, who is gonna double dip with me on GTA V?

heELzHo.gif

Syrinx

I gotta say, with Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and Smash Bros. this year, Xenoblade X and Zelda next year, and games like Mario 3D World and Wonderful 101 that I haven't played yet, buying a Wii U seems kinda tempting right now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Can you travel? I might meet up with Wrayfield for some beer, he's in town for E3

Yeah I can meet you guys anywhere. Is it going to be in Downtown L.A.?

And I will wear my Stafford jersey FYI. And I will bring up his statistics and why he will be an elite QB over some pitchers of beer.

How are you doing with that? You making a full recovery? We need you in our GAF football team.

Also, we still on for that Pats-Lions Super Bowl in February?

It's going good but my ankle will be pretty much screwed for the rest of my life. It will always be weak and I'll have to wear a brace whenever I work from here on out.

The last month has been pretty fun though. Just collecting workman comp checks and drinking a lot of beer. Can't complain.

The Lions/Patriots Superbowl will still go on as planned. It will be Lord Brady passing the torch to Matthew Stafford.

A changing of the guard from last decades best QB to the next decades best QB.

Fantomex

Totally up for grabs.

Isn't that Real Player Bale on England? He could be big for them. No idea who is in their group though.

He is (chooses) to be Welsh Bionic. So it's like he wants to be Canadian instead of playing for the U.S.

I think it will be either Brazil or Germany. Dark horse Chile. I think Spain is still really strong but it's impossible to go against history. Hardly anyone ever repeats.

It's hard to get hyped for WiiU.

I keep thinking about how let down BG was and feel sad.

Your words offend me cat, they have insulted everyones intelligence on this board and created a wedge between us. You want to let us believe that you can get hyped every year for a Browns season but can't get hyped for a struggling and dead in the water video game console? Pfft.

MRSA

Banned
So uh.

I installed that SSD, my Macbook doesn't recognize it and I have 2 extra screws and one missing screw.

Did I basically get cancer?

Yeah I can meet you guys anywhere. Is it going to be in Downtown L.A.?

And I will wear my Stafford jersey FYI. And I will bring up his statistics and why he will be an elite QB over some pitchers of beer.

It's going good but my ankle will be pretty much screwed for the rest of my life. It will always be weak and I'll have to wear a brace whenever I work from here on out.

The last month has been pretty fun though. Just collecting workman comp checks and drinking a lot of beer. Can't complain.

The Lions/Patriots Superbowl will still go on as planned. It will be Lord Brady passing the torch to Matthew Stafford.

A changing of the guard from last decades best QB to the next decades best QB.

Hmmmm so you'll bring the laughs? Sounds good, yeah it'll be near downtown, not sure where I'm trying to find something between the convention center and the valley but nothing is set yet, I'll let you know.

Anyone else in LA? I forgot who else lives around here.

Fantomex

Hmmmm so you'll bring the laughs? Sounds good, yeah it'll be near downtown, not sure where I'm trying to find something between the convention center and the valley but nothing is set yet, I'll let you know.

Anyone else in LA? I forgot who else lives around here.

I'm in Huntington Beach now Chris. I gave up on L.A. after many years of the hustle and bustle.

Top Bottom