• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
First sports GAF to have an actual athlete post and we ran him off

"Wht is my picture blown up and plastered in this thread?"

Kluwes last NFL post here

Isn't he just a regular joe now like the rest of us? I think Greg would be our best athlete even if Kluwe posted here again followed by old man Bionic.

I would dunk on Chris Kluwe if he tried to come back

beaten by the man himself :jnc

First sports GAF to have an actual athlete post and we ran him off

"Wht is my picture blown up and plastered in this thread?"

Kluwes last NFL post here

As someone who was banned during the Kluwe appearance, it was thoroughly entertaining, and thoroughly cool that he actually came to this thread. My favorite of his posts:

Brett Favre is an amazing human being and he sent me many interesting texts.

(WHY AM I SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON?!)

I was here. I saw it all....

And it didn't even look like the Hawkeyes logo.

Oh bullshit

Fantomex

Dude's selling a PS4 with Battlefield for $300 fort gaf? Wait or should I buy? Only game I've been playing lately is Mario Kart.

MRSA

Banned
Dude's selling a PS4 with Battlefield for $300 fort gaf? Wait or should I buy? Only game I've been playing lately is Mario Kart.

Buy, buy, buy

You can play Diablo 3 when it releases in two months. Otherwise you can be sad playing BF4 with me.

Word of caution, I typically play BF high as a kite, it explains why I run in circles.

Hunter S.

You could play battlefield with Chan while he calls your mom a whore and other such things vile things, if you are his friend on PSN. lol So, yes.

Edit:Beaten lol

Fantomex

Buy, buy, buy

You can play Diablo 3 when it releases in two months. Otherwise you can be sad playing BF4 with me.

Word of caution, I typically play BF high as a kite, it explains why I run in circles.

Was this supposed to entice me to get one? lol

You could play battlefield with Chan while he calls your mom a whore and other such things vile things, if you are his friend on PSN. lol So, yes.

Edit:Beaten lol

lol

Top Bottom