• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Fantomex

I hope NBA-Age gets nuked from orbit again.

You know theres a lot of cool people on there, but they just don't know what the middle is. They are either super nice, or super disrespectful. No in between. We might get at each others team here, but even with Kas we just say "OH YOU!". Over there KAS would be tarred and feathered 5 seconds after he clicked submit.

MechDX

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/10436/kubiak-brings-unpredictability-to-ravens

In his first season as the Ravens' offensive coordinator, Kubiak brings much-needed unpredictability to an offense that was the NFL's most predictable last season. He'll go three-wide on one play, use two tight ends on the next and then change it up again with two running backs lining up in I-formation.

1379397393560484993.GIF

3rd and long? DRAW PLAY!

Need 4 yards? Quick out to a WR for 2 yards let him battle for 3 more!

Richard Sherman 'We knew EXACTLY what they were going to do!"

"That’s my challenge right now," Kubiak said. "It really is -- finding out what we do best and making sure I don’t overload them. But I did think it was very important that we challenge them mentally as well as physically, especially throughout the course of OTAs [organized training activities]. I told them that. I said, ‘Guys, I’m going to throw a lot at you. We need to go make some mistakes, but let’s go make them hard. We’ll figure it out and make sure on opening day we’re doing what we do best.’ I think that’s been important, and they’ve responded to that.”

#BATTLEFIGHTIN! The only thing unpredictable about the Ravens offense will be guessing when Flacco gives Kubaik another heat attack. Over under 7 games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/10436/kubiak-brings-unpredictability-to-ravens

1379397393560484993.GIF

3rd and long? DRAW PLAY!

Need 4 yards? Quick out to a WR for 2 yards let him battle for 3 more!

This is synergy at it's finest! You have Kubiak and his wacky playcalling unpredictability, then you have Joe Flacco, who has the wherewithal to know when to throw a dump off pass on a 4th and 26 with the season on the line. They are perfect for eachother, playing off each other skills, shit, they probably finish eachother's sentences.

MechDX

This is synergy at it's finest! You have Kubiak and his wacky playcalling unpredictability, then you have Joe Flacco, who has the wherewithal to know when to throw a dump off pass on a 4th and 26 with the season on the line. They are perfect for eachother, playing off each other skills, shit, they probably finish eachother's sentences.

Flacco is Schaub 2.0? Flaccoiak.

Have fun Larry. Maybe Joe can break Schaubs Pick 6 record

Talon

You know theres a lot of cool people on there, but they just don't know what the middle is. They are either super nice, or super disrespectful. No in between. We might get at each others team here, but even with Kas we just say "OH YOU!". Over there KAS would be tarred and feathered 5 seconds after he clicked submit.
Cloudy makes Kas look like Scoot.

DMczaf

I was about to compare Harmonix's E3 showing this year to Family Matters moving from ABC to CBS during it's final season.

I decided not to since I bet those guys have mod friends.

Fox318

I was about to compare Harmonix's E3 showing this year to Family Matters moving from ABC to CBS during it's final season.

I decided not to since I bet those guys have mod friends.

Don't forget the kickstarter.
People gave them such a pass on that kickstarter.

bionic77

At red lobster with the family. When I took my son to the bathroom I saw a couple who were in their early 30s and on the larger side.

I noticed they both were playing 3DS XLs and dude was playing Luigis mansion while waiting for their food. Looked really sad IRL though. Why is that playing games looks so lame? I know why Gata is lame but games look lame as hell for anyone older than 10.

Guys what flavor of ice cream should I get?

Rocky Road

At red lobster with the family. When I took my son to the bathroom I saw a couple who were in their early 30s and on the larger side.

I noticed they both were playing 3DS XLs and dude was playing Luigis mansion while waiting for their food. Looked really sad IRL though. Why is that playing games looks so lame? I know why Gata is lame but games look lame as hell for anyone older than 10.

It's just the stigma attached to it, I think the same thing when I see people playing on their phones even though I do it sometimes.

Talon

The only way this scene could be more depressing is if you saw it at a Denny's.

Konka

Banned

Because they've lost the ability to be social in real life.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Playing games in a restaurant looks lame. Converse with the people you're there with!

Guys what flavor of ice cream should I get?

Breyers Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Not the lowfat version, the one with chocolate ice cream.

People staring at their (tiny ass) iPhone and (gigantic ass) Galaxy screens at dinner are the worst.

You're there with people for a reason, you can't be bothered to disconnect from the Internet/phone world and join the real world for an hour or so?

Playing games at dinner is lame too, but anyone over 13 playing handheld games in public looks pretty lame in general. Sorry bionic, bro Lunchbox is right on this one.

People staring at their (tiny ass) iPhone and (gigantic ass) Galaxy screens at dinner are the worst.

You're there with people for a reason, you can't be bothered to disconnect from the Internet/phone world and join the real world for an hour or so?

Playing games at dinner is lame too, but anyone over 13 playing handheld games in public looks pretty lame in general. Sorry bionic, bro Lunchbox is right on this one.

Nope. I browse GAF and ESPN when I'm forced to go to dinner because fuck social interaction.

Top Bottom