• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

ShaneB

That feeling of playing an awesome game.. and then only after finding out the stream software decided to have an error and not recording it. *^*%%$*$

Spinluck

It's just the stigma attached to it, I think the same thing when I see people playing on their phones even though I do it sometimes.

Maybe it's me, but I hate when people constantly look at their phone, especially during movies. Everytime I go out with friends, they spend at least 40-50% of the time glued to their phones trying to spy on other people. So fucking lame, people can't in the moment anymore and have short ADHD attention spans, gotta see what other people are up to.

You've never had Blue Bell?

It's the king!!

Yeah Blue Bell is the GOAT, unfortunately for Bread there is no clam chowder flavor.

Maybe it's me, but I hate when people constantly look at their phone, especially during movies. Everytime I go out with friends, they spend at least 40-50% of the time glued to their phones trying to spy on other people. So fucking lame, people can't in the moment anymore and have short ADHD attention spans, gotta see what other people are up to.

Yeah Blue Bell is the GOAT, unfortunately for Bread there is no clam chowder flavor.

Yeah if I'm in a group of friends my phone is on silent and in my pocket, I'll only check it if I'm waiting on a text or call from someone.

The fourth game (and possible title-clinching) game of their championship is on a E-list, backwater, boondocks, Timbuktu channel.

And people ask why the casual audience doesn't watch ice soccer in this country.

tumblr_inline_mrcen8h1AH1qz4rgp.gif

Spinluck

Phew, went out to eat somewhere with friends on Monday and I left one of my debit cards at the restaurant.

Didn't notice it was missing till earlier today, took me a second to remember what might've happened to it. Checked my room but didn't see it, so I called the restaurant, and it turns out I left it there and they still have it! :)

Konka

Banned
Phew, went out to eat somewhere with friends on Monday and I left one of my debit cards at the restaurant.

Didn't notice it was missing till earlier today, took me a second to remember what might've happened to it. Checked my room but didn't see it, so I called the restaurant, and it turns out I left it there and they still have it! :)

image.php

cajunator

Banned
This is interesting, what's it like?

BLue Bell is a pretty rad ice cream. Its a Texas company.
Creole cream cheese is a very particular flavor thats familiar to New Orleans area natives.
It tastes almost like cheesecake actually. a sort of slightly sour creamcheese flavor. Its so damned good.

You've never had Blue Bell?

It's the king!!

See now we have something in common!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of Cajun desserts, I'm sorry to say cajun that I do not like king cake.

I don't get the fascination at all.

Cam Newton doesn't want a Kaepernick-like contract

RIP Panthers

He's gonna steal all your laptops if you don't pay him.

lol cam. kap is a better QB and he wants more than kap? kap has gotten his team to the superbowl and has 4 playoff wins in his 1 1/2 years starting. what has cam newton done except get beaten by kap at home in the playoffs? sucks to be the panthers dealing with him if that's how he's going to be

lol cam. kap is a better QB and he wants more than kap? kap has gotten his team to the superbowl and has 4 playoff wins in his 1 1/2 years starting. what has cam newton done except get beaten by kap at home in the playoffs? sucks to be the panthers dealing with him if that's how he's going to be

:jnc thinking Kap got the 9ers to the SB...

That defense played no part in their wins either...

:jnc thinking Kap got the 9ers to the SB...

That defense played no part in their wins either...

1. cam had a top 2 defense
2. niners were down 17-0 in the NFC title game to the falcons. they also gave up 31 points to green bay the week before (the one where kap broke the rushing record and had 4 TD's in the game). good defense for sure but lets not act like kap did nothing on that superbowl run

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who's the first? PhoenixDark? Plinko?

We need another prediction from Heavy.

Feels good having a humble, loyal franchise QB who is content with his contract and never bitches.

<3 Stafford

players usually don't complain when they are grossly overpaid. stafford is the gilbert arenas of the NFL

Top Bottom