• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Tom Penny

Of all the times for you not to be lying, it's about having mass quantities of the one shittiest frozen desserts around.

Klondikes shitty?

tumblr_m282o7nlr01qjw1v4o1_250.gif

:jnc

he doesn't even have the fuckin reese's klondikes, what a loser!

Peanut butter anything is disgusting.

Vyroxis

Banned
2 seconds to go in the first half, down by 28, Stafford doesn't throw a bomb down the field? Wow. The computer is more intelligent than the real Stafford.

I don't believe it, it's from Bleacher report (lulz) and I'm pretty sure they posted the exact same thing when he missed OTA's last year (double lulz)

In the past I would 100% agree. I've always thought bleacher report was the worst of the worst. But then a few years ago (I think like 3) they started doing ads during NBA playoffs (TNT), and since then they have been somewhat legitimate in all their news especially in the NBA.

They have been right about all the free agent, contract stuff (pick ups, extension etc) for the last 2 years.

Farooq

Banned
I was the type of person to do a Hornet rush in Halo Wars. Shit was over in 3 minutes.

Also with the news of MCC, I will definitely be picking up an Xbox One. I just hope Bumper Jumper is a button layout option. I also hope they have some form of a trueskill ranking system. I know the purpose of trueskill is to match similarly skilled players, but grinding to a 50 was one of the more rewarding parts of Halo 3.

As long as we can all agree on one thing I won't have any World Cup beef with any of you:

Fuck Spain.

They are the Pats of football and not even having the most beautiful women in the world will change the fact that their footballers are all utter shits.

Not rooting for any team. But won't be mad if Ghana wins. I remember in 2006 I was in Ghana and when they won it was crazy in the streets. My parents are there now, I imagine my dad going ham if they win.

Talon

Not rooting for any team. But won't be mad if Ghana wins. I remember in 2006 I was in Ghana and when they won it was crazy in the streets. My parents are there now, I imagine my dad going ham if they win.
Oh, you'll be rooting against Portugal and Italy within 30 seconds of kickoff with the rest of the world.

Tiki Taka and the proselytising about how it's the only correct way to play football and "Més que un club" = The Patriots Way and "Belichik is a genius" in terms of the bullshit holier than thou fan-wankery

They have the most irritating, smug, know nothing, pompous pricks as fans too.

An attitude which is extremely baffling because neither team has ever actually legitimately won anything of note without the help of cheating/cameras/blood doping which was subsequently covered up by the authorities.

Fuck Spain. Fuck Barcelona. Fuck the Pats.

Thank you and good night.

Well we know who the Brady of the soccer world is (Great hair, good looks, a hot wife and the heart of a humanitarian, who else but Christiano Ronaldo?)

Top Bottom