• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Dragon

Banned
Gata sold his to his cousin in exchange for a belly rub

image.php

Draxal

End book four with amazing Perrin shit.

Ignore Perrin for all of book five.

Fuck this shit,

Why didn't Microsoft go to E3 this year?

Perrin becomes the worst character in the books after 4 (which is the best book in the series).

5 is decent 6 is were it starts to taper off (it does probably have the coolest battle in the series) into the bad books (7-10).

Greg

I hadn't played HSG in a while

fired it up and scored a personal best -21

edit: and it was a long tee/mirrored course

Been playing games all day, won the superbowl in madden vita, got farther with infamous 2, played some puppeteer and might try to get farther in ffxiii and might start dark souls to end the night, been a while since i've played so much.

cdyhybrid

Stay off the net when you're drunk. Go on Facebook and stream of consciousness ruminate on why there's no diversity in gaming.

There's no diversity because there are legions of fanboys willing to fight each other to the death to defend their favorite company's games, instead of making those companies earn their business through competition, innovation, and quality production.

I want to rebuild my PC into a server. Don't really play my games anymore plus I have my HTPC for that. Saw this awesome Mini ITX case from Bitfenix I think i'll give a shot.

Top Bottom