• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/14/france-drone-fifa-spying-investigation-world-cup

Didier Deschamps has expressed concerns that France’s preparations for Sunday’s opening game against Honduras have been compromised by a possible spying mission after a drone hovered over their training camp in Brazil.

The France manager said that Fifa was carrying out an investigation into the bizarre incident, which took place during a training session at the team’s base in Ribeirão Preto before their departure for Porto Alegre.

It is unclear at this stage who was behind the stunt, although Deschamps was clearly less than impressed, unlike a number of the French players, who are believed to have reacted with amusement when the drone – a small unmanned flying machine more commonly used to spy on military targets – hovered above.

Bill can't help himself can he?

Doomsayer

Konka, you would be proud of me. I had pizza yesterday with Pineapple, Pepperoni, Bacon, and Jalapenos.
it was delicious, first encounter with pineapple pizza.

Patriots7

Because I know these kinds of pictures bring you animals great joy:

wIW0lvq.png

DmGdXvY.png

9H3Ct1o.png
Happy Father's Day, Tom!

tmdorsey

Konka, you would be proud of me. I had pizza yesterday with Pineapple, Pepperoni, Bacon, and Jalapenos.
it was delicious, first encounter with pineapple pizza.

Pineapple is great on pizza. Don't let these fools sway you.

BTW, as a dad thanks for the Father's Day shoutouts/

Top Bottom