• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
9H3Ct1o.png

Fatter than Fat Lacy

How dare you, he has exercised his right to have a baby. Lets see how good you look when you're 7 months pregnant.

cajunator

Banned
so apparently I shouldnt tell people what state Im from when travelling abroad. Its too much work to take out a phone and spend 20 seconds finding it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
so apparently I shouldnt tell people what state Im from when travelling abroad. Its too much work to take out a phone and spend 20 seconds finding it.

People from Brazil getting butthurt in that thread because they haven't been relevant internationally until the last 10 years or so....maybe less.

If someone from Germany specifies Bavaria or a city, I'll probably know where it is (provided it's a larger city). Same with France, Spain, and the UK.

cajunator

Banned
People from Brazil getting butthurt in that thread because they haven't been relevant internationally until the last 10 years or so....maybe less.

If someone from Germany specifies Bavaria or a city, I'll probably know where it is (provided it's a larger city). Same with France, Spain, and the UK.

I always wanna know where people are from anyway. I know somebody from India I was like WHERE in India?
This also kinda insults Europeans in a way suggesting they are too stupid to know what a state is or where it is. And yet some of them are vehemently defending ignorance just because they dont like the US.
I think quite a few people at least know of louisiana through New Orleans and cajun stuff. Kinda famous.
By the way NFLGaffers are exempt from this dumbfuckery.

Argentina are so fucking horrible to watch, fuck those guys. Bosnia really need to score and score soon because it'll be a disgrace if Argentina get three points for this shit show.

Top Bottom