• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

minx

Lions released Houston after sign ing him for 5 years last year ? How do they plan to defend Marshall and Jeffrey? Joke organization.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If there is evidence that an individual associated with the Spurs franchise had something to do with the incident it could be a game changer. The Donaghy scandal would look like child's play in comparison.

Any lawyers here? Do the Heat have a play?

This series is forever tainted due to Air Conditioner-gate in Game 1. I really would like to see the league investigate that incident.

:jnc

The salt is real.

Fox318

soon
ARvQCFB.jpg

Konka

Banned
ahahah fucken heat, I won't have to hear about them anytime the dolphins are mentioned until next year

How are you a dolphins fan and hate the heat? Jesus some of you peps and your weird alignments confuse me. My dad is from Philly and Philly was the largest city to where I grew up, that is why I cheer for Philly teams. Ya'll are confused.

Dragon

Banned
Who wants to play some Destiny? I'm jazzed up after that episode of Game of Thrones.

How are you a dolphins fan and hate the heat? Jesus some of you peps and your weird alignments confuse me. My dad is from Philly and Philly was the largest city to where I grew up, that is why I cheer for Philly teams. Ya'll are confused.

I've never understood speading your affiliations all over the place honestly. Then again, I'm terribly uncoordinated but I love sports so much. I grew up in Boston so I had to root for Boston area sports teams. I didn't have this I live in Florida but I love Tom Brady's beer belly thing.

Yeah I don't know but fuck the heat

I'm in the same boat. Go Dolphins, screw the Heat.

Top Bottom