• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

eznark

Banned
soon
ARvQCFB.jpg

You don't get a cup for winning the world cup? You get a fucking lightbulb?

Stupid god damned soccerers

Godslay

Banned
Good sportsmanship by the Heat. Lebron has come along way in that aspect. Nice to see Timmy go out on top (assuming), after a soul crushing loss in the Finals last year. Should inspire another old to do the same thing.

-- Leonard deserves the MVP.

cdyhybrid

Good sportsmanship by the Heat. Lebron has come along way in that aspect. Nice to see Timmy go out on top (assuming), after a soul crushing loss in the Finals last year. Should inspire another old to do the same thing.

-- Leonard deserves the MVP.

Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

cdyhybrid

Good lord that Lebron finals record thread.

Basketball fans are incapable of having a serious discussion about their sport. It's all just trying to discredit whoever you don't like and prop up whoever you do like. There's no middle ground.

Spinluck

Basketball fans are definitely the worse in that aspect. I have no clue why.

Maybe it's because they name sneakers after superstars.

Syrinx

Basketball fans are incapable of having a serious discussion about their sport. It's all just trying to discredit whoever you don't like and prop up whoever you do like. There's no middle ground.

Is there a reason people are saying he's 2-5 in NBA Finals in that thread? I saw it more than once. Can't tell if they mean 2-for-5, they're making it up, or they don't know shit.

cdyhybrid

Is there a reason people are saying he's 2-5 in NBA Finals in that thread? I saw it more than once. Can't tell if they mean 2-for-5, they're making it up, or they don't know shit.

I think it's just confusion over how people abbreviate 2-out-of-5. Which is weird, because I've only ever seen it written 2/5. 2-5 would imply 2 wins and 5 losses, especially in a sports thread.

Dragon

Banned

People like hating bro. Jordan didn't lose in the finals. Ask bionic.

Well with basketball one guy can carry the load, unlike baseball and football. So when one guy wins, he gets put on a ridiculous high pedestal, and when he losses he gets shitted on by everyone.

There really is no middle ground. You either the best or the worst.

Well with basketball one guy can carry the load, unlike baseball and football. So when one guy wins, he gets put on a ridiculous high pedestal, and when he losses he gets shitted on by everyone.

There really is no middle ground. You either the best or the worst.

It's like gaming side, either it's the best ever or it's shit

bionic77

Going to sleep but did any of you see the ending of the Swiss game?

That was one of the best endings I have ever seen.

Holy shit balls

Top Bottom