• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cajunator

Banned
Meh. I'll stay late just to avoid some traffic.

heh. Theres no traffic when I leave work. Hardly anyone out on the road at all to hinder my way home.

when "LOOK AT ME - I HAVE A LAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" isn't enough

Not quite. there are more attention grabbing things.
0YxSnJZ.jpg

squicken

Went to an open house/Memorial Day party last night. Friend of the family have a 16 year old son who had a lot of his friends and their parents over. Drunk 60 year old dudes perving on teenage girls and their drunk wives getting increasingly pissed about it. Awesome people watching

Better yet, friend had spare ribs in the smoker all afternoon. Absolutely phenomenal. I hate cooking but don't mind hanging out with people who do!

MechDX

Neighbor has an Allstate insurace rep at his house. She is up on the roof looking at some damage or something. She has some tight ass black jeans on and her Allstate shit is kind of tight....i am strangely aroused.

cajunator

Banned
Neighbor has an Allstate insurace rep at his house. She is up on the roof looking at some damage or something. She has some tight ass black jeans on and her Allstate shit is kind of tight....i am strangely aroused.

My dad just got a new roof put on his house. Cost 16k.

ShaneB

Bob's Burgers is fantastic. Early Simpsons charm and comedy. Watched 4 episodes in a row this morning great time.

"Is that a gun? "

"Yes that's where I keep my bullets! "

The first season is incredible. Absolutely hilarious. I lost track of it all after that. I really should catch up.

ShaneB

heh. Theres no traffic when I leave work. Hardly anyone out on the road at all to hinder my way home.

There certainly is for me, hence why I often stay late past rush hour, just to avoid it. I guess it could always be worse, even with heavy traffic my commute is really only 25/30 minutes.

MRSA

Banned
they are more common than Porsches now.

The V8 Vantage was introduced in 2005, its like 10 years old. While a classic design, they're somewhat affordable to pick up on the used market. Lets be honest, why would you want to drive a car that looks like a frog when you can be in an Aston?

effzee

The first season is incredible. Absolutely hilarious. I lost track of it all after that. I really should catch up.

If anything the show has gotten funnier and funnier.

I never catch it when it airs but I have the series DVRd. Finally sat through some episodes this morning. Couldn't stop laughing.

cajunator

Banned
There certainly is for me, hence why I often stay late past rush hour, just to avoid it. I guess it could always be worse, even with heavy traffic my commute is really only 25/30 minutes.

My "commute" is between 5-10 minutes depending on if I catch the red lights.

The V8 Vantage was introduced in 2005, its like 10 years old. While a classic design, they're somewhat affordable to pick up on the used market. Lets be honest, why would you want to drive a car that looks like a frog when you can be in an Aston?

yeah.
I posted a nice one a couple weeks ago parked next to my car.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
when "LOOK AT ME - I HAVE A LAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" isn't enough

:jnc

I don't quite understand why people want to buy Ferraris and Lambos anyway. They're pretty cars but they're not exactly the best for performance...kind of like the Lexus LFA or whatever.

Throw in Gata and make it a perm on lunchbox and I am in.

Isn't Lunchbox perm'd already? Or are we talking about one of this alts that I'm not aware of?

they are more common than Porsches now.

I'd say it's not quite *that* bad in Houston anyway simply because people love them some 911 turbos here. There are a lot of somewhat older Astons running around though. I'm shocked I don't see more GTRs...is it the fact that it's a "Nissan" and that I live in Texas where something like a Corvette, Shelby Mustang, or Camaro SS is what people value the most?

Top Bottom