• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

JABEE

Good lord that Lebron finals record thread.

Basketball fans are incapable of having a serious discussion about their sport. It's all just trying to discredit whoever you don't like and prop up whoever you do like. There's no middle ground.

It's weird. In other sports people usually have enough respect for the championship that winning one championship is the be all end all.

I would say in hockey, if you are able to drink from Lord Stanley's Cup once, your career is complete.

You don't often hear back and forth about how many a player has won. It's really strange.

Respect how hard it is to win once. Don't get caught up in counting rings.

Trey

It's like gaming side, either it's the best ever or it's shit

It's how it is everywhere, even in this thread. Y'all talking about that LeBron thread like there wasn't a dedicated Peyton Manning thread throughout the entire playoffs.

Come on gentle people, no need to pile on the facsimile nbaGAF.

Eleuin

It's weird. In other sports people usually have enough respect for the championship that winning one championship is the be all end all.

I would say in hockey, if you are able to drink from Lord Stanley's Cup once, you're career is complete.

You don't often hear back and forth about how many a player has won. It's really strange.

I wonder how different this post would look if the dream team won.

BigAT

America should organize a World Cup of Football just so that we can feel better about ourselves and crush every other country.

Every year they should just award the Super Bowl champs a World Cup as well and declare them the "World Champions of Soccering".

That would be the American thing to do.

cdyhybrid

Every year they should just award the Super Bowl champs a World Cup as well and declare them the "World Champions of Soccering".

That would be the American thing to do.

We should rename all the North American sports championships into world championships. Super Bowl becomes World Championship of Football, etc.

Just to piss off the Euros.

Drakeon

Well have to start a clan or something on ps4 when Destiny comes out. I'm not worried about having a super large clan since the max you can run around with is 6 I think. Really enjoyed the night I played with Blarry and gqman, just didn't have as much free time as I'd like to play more :(

But how does this all relate to N.W.A.?

qkNvxlo.jpg

Bread

Banned
So what's the verdict on banging girls you work with?

Obviously I hear bad things but this girl wants me bad. I will be working with her at least once a week for the next few months.

Dragon

Banned

Obviously I hear bad things but this girl wants me bad. I will be working with her at least once a week for the next few months.

If you don't work directly with her on anything you're good, since you are, I'd say don't do it unless she's really hot.

I've done it, set the ground rules before anything else and we followed through, she's no longer with the company but we remain good friends. It can turn to shit quick though so be careful

Tom Penny

If they are on your team I wouldn't do it. Outside of that no issues at all.

In my younger days I walked this path. The first time, everyone said it was a bad idea. I did it anyway. It was a bad idea.

The second time I did it, everyone said it was a bad idea, I KNEW it was a bad idea. I did it anyway. It was a bad idea.

On the other hand, sex. So it's up to you.

Dragon

Banned
In my younger days I walked this path. The first time, everyone said it was a bad idea. I did it anyway. It was a bad idea.

The second time I did it, everyone said it was a bad idea, I KNEW it was a bad idea. I did it anyway. It was a bad idea.

On the other hand, sex. So it's up to you.

If you're going to listen to anyone here, I'd listen to this guy...

The only time I hooked up with someone at work she was so sloppy, one of her boobs fell out in the stairwell randomly.

Hunter S.

I would say in hockey, if you are able to drink from Lord Stanley's Cup once, you're career is complete.

775.gif

Tom Penny

Just had a horrible night

My cousin got a heart attack and died at 25

:(

Probably because in basketball you have a legit chance at a title with the best player and another top player. 2 top players ain't guaranteeing you shit in Hockey, MLB or NFL..exception being Hockey if the goalie is standing on his head the whole playoffs.

Top Bottom