• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

Lulz the one on the right would be good for avatar bets
KAGjfAC.png

That gif is terrible Dutch.

Think of the children.

It shows that white people can be athletes too
In Boston or Green Bay

Hehehehe

And no Dutch
No.

Me and Mech are on Xbox, get with the times bro .

Why don't you love me. Ever since Mech proclaimed himself king it's like I'm not there anymore.

You poors with your little consoles. So cute.

I hope Milchjon slaps you in the face.

Bread

Banned
Add in yankeehater and it makes the One the preferred console of Pats Age
Yes!!!!

It shows that white people can be athletes too
In Boston or Green Bay

Why don't you love me. Ever since Mech proclaimed himself king it's like I'm not there anymore.

I hope Milchjon slaps you in the face.
Whoa you need to relax friend, take your shirt off and watch some Gronk highlights!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm confused as to when that was actually discussed. I'm not getting to Germany in 45 minutes.

I had planned a trip to your country a while back for some festival. You said it was lame and wouldn't go across the mountain or whatever. I ended up going to Munich instead.

I had planned a trip to your country a while back for some festival. You said it was lame and wouldn't go across the mountain or whatever. I ended up going to Munich instead.

Oooooh you wanted to go to carneval. I've saved your ass from a shitty party. A small thankyou would've been nice.

Patriots7

Pats-fans for the PS4!

I don't know why, but I decided to start watching Fargo, and 10 minutes in, I have no idea why I'm watching this show.

I should have decided to binge watch True Detective instead :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'd hate to see the the tags Stafford would see if he went shopping in Japan as I'm guessing this was equivalent to an Extra Large:

tUuC5l9.jpg

Bread

Banned
Pats-fans for the PS4!

I don't know why, but I decided to start watching Fargo, and 10 minutes in, I have no idea why I'm watching this show.

I should have decided to binge watch True Detective instead :(
Fargo is awesome, what are you talking about

August 19th, friend.
Thanks, must of missed the announcement. Wish it was sooner but still excited. I'm getting The Last Of Us and probably atleast one metro game too though. So should be a lot to play during the summer. Hopfully planstside gets a date soon too.

Top Bottom