• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

eznark

Banned
As the resident trampoline expert, you can't get as good of bounces on in-ground tramps.

As the guy who spent a month researching trampolines, this is a new improved version with 3x the springs.

The bounce is real.

But really I just didn't want an ugly ass trampoline on my property.

Fox318

As the guy who spent a month researching trampolines, this is a new improved version with 3x the springs.

The bounce is real.

But really I just didn't want an ugly ass trampoline on my property.

Did you give Joba Chamberlain a call? He is an expert.

bionic77

I got a cheap road bike just to see if I would actually ride it. My wife has a fucking sick ass Trek racing bike but I got something way less serious but still considered good enough to at least keep it with her. It was only like $300. After riding it three times (just got it Sunday) I'm already looking forward to an upgrade. It's a totally fine bike if you want to spend less than $500 but I'm so jealous of that Trek...

Congrats on the house. That should keep your wife happy for a couple months. After that you'll have to knock her up again.
The new technology in bikes is crazy. All of my friends and family have cheaper bikes but even those have blown me away with how light they are and how fast they can go. I wonder though if the bikes we used to ride in school that weighed a ton give you a better exercise? Because with the gears, wheels and weight savings it felt like nothing to push my bikes forward.

And thanks. Looking forward to not having any money but a nice house. Probably a reasonable tradeoff.

No go on the sex. Wife doesn't want any more kids at this time and is suspicious of all of my attempts to drug or romance her. I joke about those love pillows but if this current pace of sex continues they will probably start to look a lot more attractive!

eznark

Banned
trampoline is an injury waiting to happen. Fun to watch on Youtube though.

Another reason we put it in ground. We're also skinning the yard in that area and putting down a fuck ton of rubber mulch. I mean, the kids will still get hurt but at least they probably won't bleed as much.

Fox318

Another reason we put it in ground. We're also skinning the yard in that area and putting down a fuck ton of rubber mulch. I mean, the kids will still get hurt but at least they probably won't bleed as much.

Tell the kids that you can turn a switch and spikes will pop out if they don't listen to you.

Time to head to the centre of town, watch the game on the big screen and if we lose, maybe even pick a fight with some arrogant Dutchies who think they already won the WC.

Time to head to the centre of town, watch the game on the big screen and if we lose, maybe even pick a fight with some arrogant Dutchies who think they already won the WC.

Meanwhile I'm here shitting my pants over the Aussies. I hope that Van Gaal changed the mentality a bit, because back in the day this would have been one of those typical losses.

Talon

I don't know why but this made me laugh.

Konka

Banned
BqSFZyJCYAAkLuv.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
No go on the sex. Wife doesn't want any more kids at this time and is suspicious of all of my attempts to drug or romance her. I joke about those love pillows but if this current pace of sex continues they will probably start to look a lot more attractive!
People joke about VR goggles but it's absolutely certain what somebody would do the first thing they get their hands on a holodeck.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
People joke about VR goggles but it's absolutely certain what somebody would do the first thing they get their hands on a holodeck.

Do you not see a difference between being aroused by an anime caricature and a fully formed woman?

Please don't answer that, it's rhetorical.

Those clothes are so horrible and they have so much shit on their faces and bodies I can't even tell if they are attractive or not.

They are USWNT soccer players. The one on the left is Alex Morgan, in the middle is Sydney Leroux and the one on the right is Kelley O'Hara.

Kelley O'Hara could buy me all the diners and I would run her diners exclusively for the rest of my life.

Top Bottom