• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

As the owner of the dolphins I would like to announce that we've reached an agreement with the city of Miami and I'll be paying for uogrades to our stadium that'll start later this year which include better seats closer to the field, upgraded HD screens and a roof that'll shield our die hard fans from the Miami Heat (team included because fuck them).

M1Rwg72.jpg

FINS UP Bitches!

Dragon

Banned

I just saw Vampire Weekend, a notorious hipster band, two weekends ago. They sang: "Who gives a fuck about the Oxford Comma?" It was great.

I'm an elitist dickbag anyway though so I'm not the person to ask!

I'd rather be a Floridian than a confirmed snitch ass bitch

I was confirmed Catholic once. Then I grew a brain and decided Jesus is for Floridians who wave their guns around at all the cubanos who are 'invading' our country.

Konka

Banned
As the owner of the dolphins I would like to announce that we've reached an agreement with the city of Miami and I'll be paying for uogrades to our stadium that'll start later this year which include better seats closer to the field, upgraded HD screens and a roof that'll shield our die hard fans from the Miami Heat (team included because fuck them).

FINS UP Bitches!

image.php

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We have debates all the time at my work about the Oxford comma for our audit reports. I think it's ridiculous to not use it since things read differently without it.

squicken

Belgies taking over. Congrats to our Browns fan that hates America (not BG, the new guy)

I just saw Vampire Weekend, a notorious hipster band, two weekends ago. They sang: "Who gives a fuck about the Oxford Comma?" It was great.

I'm an elitist dickbag anyway though so I'm not the person to ask!

It's kind of like Comic Sans where I was aware of the debate, but until the internet I had no idea there was such passion around it.

bionic77

What comes with a relationship with Munn is assuredly STDs and probably a reality show as well.

Enjoy the herpes and syphilis you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

And I know most of you have never known the loving touch of a woman (moms don't count guys) but even a hot chick like Munn ain't worth a handful of STDs losers!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What comes with a relationship with Munn is assuredly STDs and probably a reality show as well.

Enjoy the herpes and syphilis you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

And I know most of you have never known the loving touch of a woman (moms don't count guys) but even a hot chick like Munn ain't worth a handful of STDs losers!

You're going to be salty about 2010 forever aren't you?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
see you in 5 years, haha

unless I hand off mixing and/or mastering to someone else or get some better monitoring equipment, I can only work so fast since I start from scratch each track

I know Dre, I'll have his people call your people.

Greg

says the guy who always promotes obese women

I know Dre, I'll have his people call your people.
we'll plan a simultaneous release with Detox

Mindlog

FINS UP Bitches!
Search for details led me here.
NFL launches clumsy effort to defend blackout rule
Via a website that carries no NFL logos or trademarks or other copyrighted materials, but with a privacy policy that links directly to NFL.com, the league calls its effort “Protect Football on Free TV.” The league has enlisted Hall of Famer Lynn Swann (and possibly others) to spread the word; Swann recently did so in an appearance on WXYZ-TV in Detroit.

“If it’s not broken,” Swann said, “what are they trying to fix? We have full stadiums, people come to the games. We’re the only sport where fans who don’t get to the game can watch it on free over-the-air television.”

Seems reasonable.

bionic77

says the guy who always promotes obese women

we'll plan a simultaneous release with Detox
Obese women are better than masturbation and love pillows. Does anyone dispute this?

Other than Florida everything serves a purpose in life. Smart people know this and take advantage when possible.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
She is a big slut and crazy sluts often carry STDs. What I said was true.

Also what do you think? Packer fans are still butthurt over the loss to Elway and that was 20 years ago!

I still can't believe we let Elway win a Super Bowl.

Obese women are better than masturbation and love pillows. Does anyone dispute this?

Other than Florida everything serves a purpose in life. Smart people know this and take advantage when possible.

I feel like there's more public shame with obese women...especially when they're all 'let's go see a movie" or "why don't you take me anywhere?"

Fox318

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen will present the World Cup to the winners in Brazil, according to reports.
The Boston Globe claim the 33-year-old will replace Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff, who has been criticised for spending public money on hosting the tournament.
from DM

Tammy will be next to her

Top Bottom