• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really never thought she was that hot.

I don't get it. If she chopped her hair off and got some tattoos, she'd be up Coldplay's alley.

http://i.imgur.com/EQRKPXn.jpg

Mrs. Brady will be replacing the Brazilian president in the VIP box for the Brazil-Mexico game

Posted the wrong picture of Mrs. Brady
tom-brady-crying.jpg

bionic77

I really never thought she was that hot.

I don't get it. If she chopped her hair off and got some tattoos, she'd be up Coldplay's alley.
I am obviously biased but I agree. And this was before she joined the Pats.

You can't say she is ugly but she is not as hot as you would expect from her fame and salary.

cdyhybrid

Outside of the opening play of that Super Bowl it may have been the most boring SB I've ever experienced. Prince was the most memorable thing that came out of it.

Prince would have been the most memorable thing to come out of like 80% of Super Bowls though.

Edit: Lima and Ambrosio are much hotter than Giselle.

I am obviously biased but I agree. And this was before she joined the Pats.

You can't say she is ugly but she is not as hot as you would expect from her fame and salary.
She's pretty yeah , some might say hot. But I don't personally find her that attractive. Yeah sure I'd still jump at the chance to "rub her belly" If she offered. But she's not the first girl I'm going after in a wonderful Cleveland bar.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'd rather have the AT&T chick and apparently bionic has half a dozen of those working for him.

Can I work with you bionic?

Talon

She's pretty yeah , some might say hot. But I don't personally find her that attractive. Yeah sure I'd still jump at the chance to "rub her belly" If she offered. But she's not the first girl I'm going after in a wonderful Cleveland bar.
Son. That's not what you do with girls.

bionic77

I'd rather have the AT&T chick and apparently bionic has half a dozen of those working for him.

Can I work with you bionic?
This is sexist but I can't have a male secretary, paralegal or file clerk.

This is also weird but I generally prefer older women for those positions (the mean ones without kids are the best employees). Yes they are not usually attractive but they usually get more shit done. Young girls are a pain in the ass. If they are attractive then it is even worse.

This is also weird but I generally prefer older women for those positions (the mean ones without kids are the best employees). Yes they are not usually attractive but they usually get more shit done. Young girls are a pain in the ass. If they are attractive then it is even worse.
Is your life kinda like mad men?

Spinluck

I think if you hired Gata he'd work hard.

Kiwanuka on taking a paycut this offseason:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...more_needs_to_be_done_to_protect_players.html

"If we are going to be playing on these contracts, make them contracts," Kiwanuka told The Star-Ledger Tuesday. "Either that or everyone sign a one-year deal every year and we'll do it that way. It's not fair to be locked in somewhere and have that place say that we've decided not to honor the rest of the deal. I don't think it is a contract by definition if one side can opt out of it at any point and the other has no recourse."

Kiwanuka said he was "very angry and very upset" for a while this offseason, but is confident he won't let it impact his performance.

"I don't think it's right," he said. "I think that there are plenty of situations where players out-perform their contracts and they're bashed media-relations wise or fan-wise for asking for more money, so when two sides agree to a contract and one side decides they're not going to live up to it, it's disappointing."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

So you're saying that you'd hire Brady as a file clerk?

Who wants to bet Nick Perry doesn't make the 53 man roster?

He'll make it...too soon to burn that first round pick. We held onto Justin Harrell for a while.

I think the bigger question is Derek Sherrod since he's supposedly healthy for the first time in forever.

MRSA

Banned
Slept like a fuckin baby.

I see my boy konka got his rights stripped from him, bionic, I thought you were a defender of freedom?

Eleuin

You're into trolls?

Top Bottom