• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

squicken

This hero pic won't make TMZ

BqWvifBCMAA4z4u.jpg:large

--

Good match so far w/Brazil and Mexico. Reffing is atrocious but it has to be a tough job with all the diving

BigAT

This hero pic won't make TMZ

Do you have an expectation for TMZ to cover and promote celebrities being decent and doing charitable acts with the same fervor they cover them being embarrassingly drunk in a night club? The fault may be with you.

Never seen this picture of Irsay before, but it feels appropriate.

jim-irsay.jpg

MRSA

Banned
Thanks.

Nah, it's just the 'soccer-side' of things I don't really like about your country.

I don't like you, but you being a non-American, I will not fight for your right to free speech.

konka on the other hand, is an abomination, how do you strip an American of his Tebow given rights?! Fuckin communist.

I don't like you, but you being a non-American, I will not fight for your right to free speech.

konka on the other hand, is an abomination, how do you strip an American of his Tebow given rights?! Fuckin communist.

I have been an absolute delight ever since I stepped into this thread.

Are soccer fans blind? It's not like it's some fluorescent neon green or something.

Here's the reasoning why the Spaniards weren't allowed to play in their home red vs the Dutch blue shirts:

When on a black/white screen you don't see the difference good enough.

Same thing here I guess.

squicken

I'm not seeing a vast skill disparity between Mexico and Brazil. And it's not like Mexico is playing for the tie

And that could have been a red

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
One day you guys are going to get color TV's over there, Dutch, and it's going to blow your mind.

I hope I get internet too then!

I also just got a fancy walkman, the future sounds fantastic!

Well what happened is that Phillips quit making televisions so now they only have a bunch of old American Zenith black and white sets from the 50s still around.

Well damn. I'll get an emulator?

No one told the new guy about old man snes?

Colasante

Eric Wright, former #49ers CB, has made the decision to officially retire, source says. The paperwork will be in shortly

49ers aren't particularly strong at cornerback. I wouldn't be surprised if they snagged Brandon Flowers.

Top Bottom