• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

upgnfk.gif

bionic77

I was just gonna say that.

Bionic having middle-aged fat women crawling around the office on hands and knees
No smoking or alcohol in our office and we have black people who work there so nothing like mad men.

And we joke but I noticed a lot of the best employees are fat. I wouldn't want to see them naked but a lot of the fat attorneys are smart and work hard. Weird because the bias is that fat people are lazy.

MRSA

Banned
No smoking or alcohol in our office and we have black people who work there so nothing like mad men.

And we joke but I noticed a lot of the best employees are fat. I wouldn't want to see them naked but a lot of the fat attorneys are smart and work hard. Weird because the bias is that fat people are lazy.

They have black employees in Mad Men, they just happen to all be women and secretaries.

Fat employees are best employees, hot females are the worst kind of employee. They overwork your simp employees who will pick up the slack for them causing productivity to dwindle.

Just like getting a BJ, a fat chick will almost always give you a better BJ than a hot chick. Because we all know women don't like doing that, especially hot women; fat women have no choice.

Bn_2xvACEAAgJd4.jpg:medium

Classy as fuck at Preakness

(That's Justin Tucker, Jimmy Smith, Art Jones, Torry Smith, Matt Elam, and Morgan Cox)

Dude on the right is standing there like

"these motherfuckers could have told me to buy a suit. I didn't even wanna go in the first place. My feet hurt, the music is too loud and I hate sigars. I wanna go home and watch Pirates of The Caribbean on Netflix"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
An American wanting Russia to beat South Korea is as communist as they come....especially with what's going on in the world today.

I think South Korea is the last country left that loves us too.

South Korea bribed their way to the World Cup semi finals in 2002 in game after game filled with the most disgustingly one sided officiating I've ever seen. Made Olympic judges seem fair and totally above board in comparison.

No right-minded, freedom loving human being will ever root for the South Korean football/soccer team.

Meanwhile, Russia have the legendary Fabio Capello as coach and he is awesome:

capello-and-pearce-o.gif

South Korea bribed their way to the World Cup semi finals in 2002 in game after game filled with the most disgustingly one sided officiating I've ever seen. Made Olympic judges seem fair and totally above board in comparison.

No right-minded, freedom loving human being will ever root for the South Korean football/soccer team.

Meanwhile, Russia have the legendary Fabio Capello as coach and he is awesome:

capello-and-pearce-o.gif

That's cute and all, but no. Not rooting for Russia.

They showed the top 5 highest paid managers at this WC a lil' bit ago. With the money Capello is getting they should win the whole goddamn thing without conceding a single goal and score at least 4 per match.

Bowser

Wow I can't believe the Texans released the only QB in franchise history with a playoff win. May they be forever cursed now!

Top Bottom