• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

BigAT

olivia-munn-hottub.gif

God damn. Girl like that, I'd love to get her back to my place, take her up to my room, turn the lights low, put on some smooth jazz, then clasp my hands together as tightly as possible and mush noses.

JABEE

I only get in trouble in threads I start.
We are in new territory here. What will your outlet be for your crazy ideas now that you can't make new threads?

People won't understand your Hawaiian "Pizza" posts outside of here. The world is cruel. They don't understand. They just don't. Never leave the fort for too long.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Put those pineapple pizza posts in the World Cup thread. Or the NPD thread. Or the Halo thread. Just not here. kthxbye

Dunno, man. Those knees cutting into your sides as she's riding you cowgirl plus her mutant thumbs caressing your face and your mouth...I'd probably vomit up something like this:

Just needs some pineapple.

This page has everything. Women. A higher Rams fans to other football teams fans ratio per capita than anywhere in St. Louis. Love it.

Top Bottom