• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

JABEE

Russia Scores

Edit: Konka doesn't make terrible topics. He's just misunderstood. He's a Foles fan. He's good people.

Hot Russian Babe in the crowd. Nice.

MRSA

Banned
No more pineapple pizza threads!!!!

hLZilsG.jpg

squicken

Problems with Baalke, ownership, and now his players

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...noshows-not-the-49er-way?campaign=Twitter_atl

Jim Harbaugh has developed a reputation as a player's coach in his time with the San Francisco 49ers. It makes his comments about Vernon Davis and Alex Boone particularly eyebrow-raising.

Davis and Boone -- both seeking new contracts with two years remaining on their respective deals -- did not report for the start of mandatory minicamp on Tuesday.

"I'm disappointed in that decision for them not to be here," Harbaugh said Tuesday, according to CSNBayArea.com.

Both players have missed the entirety of the team's offseason program. Davis forfeited a $200,000 workout bonus. Boone gave up his $50,000 workout bonus.

"As a voluntary segment to the offseason and we appreciate those guys volunteering to make the team better," Harbaugh said. "Now, it's mandatory and wish they could've ... (it's) not the decision I envision being the 49er way."

bionic77

Munn is pretty hot. No one can dispute that.

But the fact that she has had every one of her holes filled with the fluids, toys and penii of every old, flaccid and diseased director and producer in Hollywood to get some roles in shitty tv shows and movies is a turn off to me.

That's just me though. Some dudes are into that...

rando14

You don't really believe that do you? I give Fitzgerald 6 games tops then enter the Savage Future.

Would it really be the best idea to insert Savage halfway through the season? If Fitz comes out it's because he's doing very poorly, might be better just to tank the rest of the way, get a good pick, then have Savage ready for year 2

Top Bottom