• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Munn is pretty hot. No one can dispute that.

But the fact that she has had every one of her holes filled with the fluids, toys and penii of every old, flaccid and diseased director and producer in Hollywood to get some roles in shitty tv shows and movies is a turn off to me.

That's just me though. Some dudes are into that...

I wouldn't say no, I'd wrap it up though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thank you Bob for cutting Yates and keeping Case.

The UH fanboy in me is pleased he will be the backup.

JABEE

Munn is pretty hot. No one can dispute that.

But the fact that she has had every one of her holes filled with the fluids, toys and penii of every old, flaccid and diseased director and producer in Hollywood to get some roles in shitty tv shows and movies is a turn off to me.

That's just me though. Some dudes are into that...

Rodgers needs her because of the rumors.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You don't really believe that do you? I give Fitzgerald 6 games tops then enter the Savage Future.

Fuck Savage. He's not the future. None of the QB's we have are.

bionic77

Rodgers needs her because of the rumors.
That is smart.

He gets his beard and the guys in the locker room will stop making of him.

She gets the attention and can continue her slutty ways by taking every dick within reach into all of her orifices (simultaneously?).

Everyone wins.

Matrix

Please get your boy, Mech, back in line. Something went wrong with him these past 8 months.

It's too late for him. Kubes and Schoob destroyed his soul.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT THE NEXT TOM TERRIFIC THAT WAY"

haha

Matrix

YEAH BIIIIIIIIIITCH!

PMk2rOc.gif]

Top Bottom