• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Spinluck

It's amazing how everyone is tall and thin on the Internet in spite of statistics saying otherwise. It's just a response bias, lots of shorties and fatties in this thread but they don't post their stats!

Lol, I don't think guys really lie about this stuff unless it's on a dating site.

If you want to see blatant response bias, visit a GAF penis thread.

Greg

gol15.jpg

scales can't touch me

6'3 240 here.

I'd like to drop 20 to be at my target weight but no more than that. I was 184 in college and felt like a stiff breeze would knock me over. Hated it.

cdyhybrid

I'm pretty sure rando14 is The Mountain from Game of Thrones.

I'm 5'9" and ~160lbs. Trying to put on weight though and get stronger. Long-term goal is a lean 170 or so.

A little dolphins mini camp update

Taylor showing promise at camp

There was Taylor, lining up with the starters, making an interception and tracking down speedy receiver Mike Wallace

It was hard not to notice that veteran cornerback Cortland Finnegan, who should compete with Taylor to start opposite Brent Grimes, was limited Tuesday. Philbin would not say if it was injury-related or an effort to give Taylor a good look. Regardless, Taylor relished the opportunity.
(Darkest if you're reading, our boy Taylor is showing up at camp!)

On Oline and secondary

The one thing I did notice about this group of lineman, especially Ja’Wuan James and Branden Albert is that they are much more athletic and move better blocking at the second level than last year’s tackles. Free agent acquisition Jason Fox also fits into this category,
Not only did they disrupt the timing in the pass offense, but they were breaking on the football with regularity and effectiveness. Primarily, safety Jimmy Wilson

at one of the corner positions put second year DB Jamar Taylor in the starting role opposite Brent Grimes, and he did not disappoint, getting his hands on the football a couple of times throughout the morning practice.

And a nice article (Bleacher Report, I know) on Tannehill so far showing the good (arm talent, reading a defense, anticipation) the bad (long ball, footwork in clean pocket) and the ugly (Oline, shit playing calling)

Anyways I'm just excited for this season, I hope Tannehill develops into our franchise QB, even though I'm weary of Phiblin

A little dolphins mini camp update

Taylor showing promise at camp

(Darkest if you're reading, our boy Taylor is showing up at camp!)

On Oline and secondary

And a nice article (Bleacher Report, I know) on Tannehill so far showing the good (arm talent, reading a defense, anticipation) the bad (long ball, footwork in clean pocket) and the ugly (Oline, shit playing calling)

Anyways I'm just excited for this season, I hope Tannehill develops into our franchise QB, even though I'm weary of Phiblin

You guys paid Finnegan way too much

MRSA

Banned
Only poors use pineapple to tenderize their meat.

Otherwise its gonna be:

3 hours uncovered; 2 hours foiled with apple juice; and 1 hour uncovered to crisp up.

Patriots7

Has anyone ever been attracted to some girl that you don't (consciously) find attractive?

I can't even explain it. I need to go catch up with the hot girls of the WC. Douse my eyes.

6'3"

Skinny fat :(

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Has anyone ever been attracted to some girl that you don't (consciously) find attractive?

I can't even explain it. I need to go catch up with the hot girls of the WC. Douse my eyes.

6'3"

Skinny fat :(

You're attracted to her but your brain is telling you that she's not the typical beauty. Stop fighting it. Dive in.

Top Bottom