• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Was kindasorta cheering for AUS by the end. Forgive me, Dutch

Cahill with the dirty foul on Martins Indi though. Should have been a red card. Left Martins Indi with a concussion, not sure if he plays again.

Still, they played well and we player sloppy as hell. They had their shot to tie maybe even win it, but I'm happy they didn't.

bionic77

Where do you bums work that you get to watch 90 minutes of soccer in the middle of the day.

I was only able to catch like 10 minutes of the match while on a phone call. This involved probably the only 10 minutes where no one scored a goal.

bionic77

Tom Brady: "My wife thinks I play pretty good. My mom thinks I play pretty good."

I too think he's pretty good.
Usually your mom and wife are blinded by their love for you and tell people you are the best at everything.

This is telling that Brady's mom and wife limit their praise to "pretty good".

cdyhybrid

Where do you bums work that you get to watch 90 minutes of soccer in the middle of the day.

I was only able to catch like 10 minutes of the match while on a phone call. This involved probably the only 10 minutes where no one scored a goal.

I work from home.

Also, look at that - Beast Mode shows up after skipping some workouts (like he did last year) and all the media-invented drama disappears (like it did last year).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was kindasorta cheering for AUS by the end. Forgive me, Dutch

Squicken gonna squicken even in the middle of a match!

Fuck heat. Fuck summer. Fall cannot come soon enough.

I'm shocked it isn't still winter there. I hear Minnesota gets like a week for spring and a week for fall. It's basically winter and summer year round right?

BG is the only thing right now keeping me from buying a WiiU as probably my only console for this gen.

If you don't play very many games and you're on a budget, Wii U is a good choice. The games that are available are pretty top notch.

I know! Who would've thought Nintendo would be the first to implement such a great feature?

How would anyone else even copy it?

Fucking Oranje lol

Gratz Dutch. Should be a cakewalk til the semis now I think.

I don't see it being a cakewalk in any way. This was a very difficult win and they will face Brazil or Mexico,maybe Croatia, if they advance (which seems really likely right now though). Those are all really solid teams against which they can all win or lose.

I don't see it being a cakewalk in any way. This was a very difficult win and they will face Brazil or Mexico,maybe Croatia, if they advance (which seems really likely right now though). Those are all really solid teams against which they can all win or lose.

Oh yeah. I had it mixed up with us. We're facing Germany's depleted group in the next round. Yea, you're done. DONE.

JABEE

I always think they are saying "Iron" Robben. I thought that was like his nickname and everyone including the play-by-play guy was buying in. Then, I saw his first name.

Oh yeah. I had it mixed up with us. We're facing Germany's depleted group in the next round. Yea, you're done. DONE.

tumblr_inline_mjm8n44gfq1qz4rgp.gif

You were the one complaining about cocky Dutchies right? That 2-1 victory against one of the weakest teams in the World Cup apparently has done wonders for your confidence.

Vyroxis

Banned
I'm shocked it isn't still winter there. I hear Minnesota gets like a week for spring and a week for fall. It's basically winter and summer year round right?

Nah, we usually have a decent month of spring, followed by 4 months of hell, a month or so of fall, then the rest is a frozen version of summer.

This year though.... winter, summer, spring, winter, fall, summer, winter, summer. Now it's 80 non stop, with storms every couple days.

Top Bottom