• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

Brent is the only qb that you might be able to compare to Flash because they were both champions.

But if you are being honest with yourself you will acknowledge that Flash was superior both on and off the field.

qbirz2dusgo3i0zekwi4.png

In the immortal words of Money Mayweather:

Control Yo Bitch, Tom!

Spinluck

I have always loved the clothes at Express even back when it was called "Structure" (yeah I'm an old). I'm mostly drawn in by the rich, bold colors that give off that "Euro" vibe or whatever. Plus the price is usually really reasonable if you wait for the sales (they had 40% off this weekend). I definitely think it's second to Banana Republic in terms of quality of the major chain brands.

I will walk in and check out Banana Public next time I'm in the mall.

Vyroxis

Banned
Saw the X-Men movie. Pretty darned good.

Also, all the meltdowns and lawnmower bannings on gaming side are making for some good laughs.

The signing of first-round pick Eric Ebron may not be as easy for the Detroit Lions as one would think.

Dave Birkett @davebirkett

· May 22

Lions were $1.1M under cap before signing Travis Swanson. Need to extend Suh/restructure someone before signing Ebron http://www.freep.com/interactive/article/20130117/SPORTS01/130114053 …

The Lions are certainly going to get him under contract, but it looks as though it's going to take some roster shuffling or moving some cash around to get it done.

Detroit currently boasts three players (Calvin Johnson, Matthew Stafford, Ndamukong Suh) that have huge cap hits for 2014, making it challenging for Lions' brass to firm up the rest of the roster.
http://www.thescore....nfl/news/507915

Johnson, Stafford and Suh combine for $51,290,500 against the Lions cap for 2014, Suh eats up $22.4 million of that.

http://www.freep.com...RTS01/130114053

Konka

Banned
Lions run badly?

I for one am shocked. Shocked!

Fact.

Matthew Stafford is the top QB in the league under 27 and the 4th QB to ever throw for over 5,000 yards.

He is only one offensive weapon away from taking the NFC North by storm and shattering records across the league.

Most passing touchdowns in a single game by a rookie quarterback: 5
Youngest quarterback to throw 5 or more touchdowns in a single game (21 years, 288 days)
First player in NFL history to throw for 1,500 yards and 14 TDs over a 4 game span: (2011, Weeks 14-17)
Most games with at least one touchdown pass in a season: 16 (2011, tied NFL record)
Most consecutive 350+ yards passing games: 4 (2011-2012, tied with Drew Brees)
Most yards thrown in a single game without a touchdown pass: (443, 12/22/2012)
Most passing attempts in a season: 727 (2012)
Most games with 40+ pass attempts in a season: 13 (2012)
Fastest player to reach 13,000 career passing yards (46 GP)- tied with Kurt Warner
Fastest player to reach 14,000 career passing yards (49 GP)
Fastest player to reach 15,000 career passing yards (53 GP)
Fastest player to reach 16,000 career passing yards (55 GP)

Stats don't lie.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Fact.

Matthew Stafford is the top QB in the league under 27 and the 4th QB to ever throw for over 5,000 yards.

He is only one offensive weapon away from taking the NFC North by storm and shattering records across the league.

Stats don't lie.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Why is Kas wearing a Konka mask?

tmdorsey

Anybody in here picking up Mario Kart on Fri? I'm getting a copy for me and my daughter. Would be down for a NFL-GAF race league.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
After this season I think we should trade Megatron for as many picks possible. He's going to be hitting 30 soon, has knee issues and just takes up too much cap space.

We have a franchise QB in Stafford who you absolutely do not trade, and Suh should be the cornerstone for our defense for the next decade. I love Megatron, he's one of my favorite players in NFL history but trade him to some AFC contender and use some of those picks on WRs next year.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Edit: Great post Konka. The stats speak for themselves.

Browns fans already getting upset
My man Manzelly is the truth. Not worried about his work effort at all. The media will make mountains out of mole hills regarding the Browns and Manziel from now on.
Edit: you're so bad at being a browns Gaf member, smh you just make me cry. Be #positive! #Believeland

WedgeX

Banned
What are y'all drinkin

Haterade, appare.......

After this season I think we should trade Megatron for as many picks possible. He's going to be hitting 30 soon, has knee issues and just takes up too much cap space.

We have a franchise QB in Stafford who you absolutely do not trade, and Suh should be the cornerstone for our defense for the next decade. I love Megatron, he's one of my favorite players in NFL history but trade him to some AFC contender and use some of those picks on WRs next year.

Restore the Roar 2014.

What the fuck.

squicken

My man Manzelly is the truth. Not worried about his work effort at all. The media will make mountains out of mole hills regarding the Browns and Manziel from now on.

Gregg Rosenthal called him "Johnny Pageviews" during the draft process. He gets the clicks so the media will cover him. I agree with Bayless on this. I don't care about the partying, but his dad did say he worried Johnny had a drinking problem last summer. It's just going to be in the back of my mind that he has a problem

He was drinking beer and doing shots during the day, and people who saw him said he didn't seem drunk. That's a person with a good tolerance going

bionic77

Fact.

Stats don't lie.

Restore the Roar 2014.
Got shut down by the Steelers d in the 2nd half of a must win game in one of the worst divisions in NFL history.

That's a born loser.

Top Bottom