• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

tumblr_inline_mjm8n44gfq1qz4rgp.gif

You were the one complaining about cocky Dutchies right? That 2-1 victory against one of the weakest teams in the World Cup apparently has done wonders for your confidence.

Oh we're fucked if we're gonna play 60 minutes of the same football like we did against Algeria. Russia and SK will crush us. And we really wanna avoid Germany.

I'm far from confident in my lil country doing damage, despite accepting a silly Donders avy bet with a Dutchie.

MRSA

Banned
Oh we're fucked if we're gonna play 60 minutes of the same football like we did against Algeria. Russia and SK will crush us. And we really wanna avoid Germany.

I'm far from confident in my lil country doing damage, despite accepting a silly Donders avy bet with a Dutchie.

Shut up snes

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

MRSA

Banned
What is great about the Amazon phone.

Please educate me.

Also KAS has a girlfriend?

Nothing is great about the Amazon phone, usually Amazon undercuts the competition in pricing but not this time. The only thing I found interesting about the phone is that it can recognize things you take pictures of, so for fatties like Stafford that need to be placed on a meal planner, you can take pictures of food and it'll count the calories for you.

Fuckin GAF dying for no reason.

First Elisha, now Alexis. Girly named heroes that have stood up for what is right and killed off evil empires, they will forever be remembered as heroes of our age.

Today is truly a great day and I love you all.

sgfech.gif

eqeama.gif

Damn, I would do to her what my fellow Dutchmen did to the Spaniards if you know what I mean.

If you didn't know what I meant, I meant I would dissapoint the shit out of her.

Top Bottom