• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
eqeama.gif

Damn, I would do to her what my fellow Dutchmen did to the Spaniards if you know what I mean.

If you didn't know what I meant, I meant I would dissapoint the shit out of her.

That there is a high maintenance broad. Avoid those like the plague.

Also Gata needs to quit chewing on the server cables.

Well I gotta prepare for the inevitable Browns Mockery. I need to be able to strike back.

It's just JFF mockery. None of the NFC fans have any serious problem with the Browns. I usually want them to win anyway.

It's just JFF mockery. None of the NFC fans have any serious problem with the Browns. I usually want them to win anyway.

She can wine and dine me for a night, I don't mind.

You can tell that by just this .gif!? Are you a women whisperer?

She would be so disgusted by herself after a night with me, that I don't need to think long term like that though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You can tell that by just this .gif!? Are you a women whisperer?

She would be so disgusted by herself after a night with me, that I don't need to think long term like that though.

You can't spot high maintenance chicks from a mile away?

What are you doing while you're out shirtless at a bar?

Well for starters they could get that suspend/resume feature up and running that they've been talking about since forever.

XB1 has had that feature for a long time. As long as you have your console in suspend mode, when you turn it on you can click on the last game you played and pick up right where you were. I dont even bother saving in Watch Dogs thanks to it.

Greg

these damn storms need to make up their mind if they are coming or not

all I want in my life right now is #shirtless tennis

Vyroxis

Banned
these damn storms need to make up their mind if they are coming or not

all I want in my life right now is #shirtless tennis

The storms will arrive when they feel like it. If there is one thing people from Minnesota and Wisconsin can agree on right now, it's that this weather is bullshit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NFL GAF whining about the weather.... pls.

I'm down on the surface of Mercury Mexican border this week. It's just hot and hot.

Greg

I bet Greg can pick out high maintenance chicks!

#ShirtlessPackerFans
yeah, ain't nobody got time for that

The storms will arrive when they feel like it. If there is one thing people from Minnesota and Ohio can agree on right now, it's that this weather is bullshit.

Seriously. Shit is back and forth with thunder.
there's a 50% chance of the weather being more of an asshole than it already is right now

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
LA weather is 11 months of summer and a few weeks of rain or cold scattered throughout "winter'.

We have one season here in Southern California; warm with mini skirts all year round.

Look, I consider earthquakes, mudslides, riots, gang wars, traffic, high taxes, forest fires, and foreclosures to be a form of "weather" in California.

Imagine that, with 4 inches of rain a week. So stupid hot, and humid. That what we have up here right now.

It's not even 90 degrees there. Suck it up.

I'm sitting near 100 here in McAllen. It's not often that I wish I was home in Houston for cooler weather.

MRSA

Banned
Look, I consider earthquakes, mudslides, riots, gang wars, traffic, high taxes, forest fires, and foreclosures to be a form of "weather" in California.

Why are people so terrified of earthquakes?

I'm not jak, I don't live in the middle of a fuckin forest.

Also, fuck taxes.

It's not even 90 degrees there. Suck it up.

I'm sitting near 100 here in McAllen. It's not often that I wish I was home in Houston for cooler weather.

But...mini skirts....short shorts...yoga pants....year round :(

brentech

Why did they bother installing a screen in these stadiums. That thing is tiny and no on in there can actually make out wtf is on it

Vyroxis

Banned
That's literally what Houston is like 9 months out of the year.

I suppose you probably don't have industrial strength A/C everywhere you go though.

My house doesn't even have AC. Just some ceiling fans, and a furnace fan to circulate the basement air.

Greg

My house doesn't even have AC. Just some ceiling fans, and a furnace fan to circulate the basement air.
I hear you

ceiling fans and some nice window fans to blow hot air at me from all directions, and of course any room I care about faces the sun at its hottest

Top Bottom