• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Eric Ebron likes his chances at the Pro Bowl, rookie of the year

Ebron, who signed his contract on Friday, told Tim Twentyman of the team’s website that anything short of being a Pro Bowler and the recipient of the Offensive Rookie of the Year award would constitute falling short of expectations.

“My goals are set high. I’m going to try to go for rookie of the year. I believe I can do it,” Ebron said. “My coach right now, he’s saying, ‘Our goal right now is to make it to the Pro Bowl our rookie year.’ Well, your goal is my goal.”

Lions offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi has compared Ebron’s role in Detroit to Jimmy Graham’s role in the offense in New Orleans, where Lombardi previously coached. It’s too much to ask for any rookie to have a Graham-like influence, but there are obviously very high expectations for Ebron in Detroit.

I love the confidence Ebron is showing thus far.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Vyroxis

Banned
Bridgewater is throwing passes deeper, and more accurately than Cassel or Ponder according to sources. I expect him to be fighting for the starting position.

I'm still hopefully for an 8-8 season though. It's going to be a transition year.

Eric Ebron likes his chances at the Pro Bowl, rookie of the year

I love the confidence Ebron is showing thus far.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Ebron wins rookie of the year. Lions go 4-12 as usual. That is the lions problem. Their players are more concerned with empty numbers (see: calvin johnson, fatt stafford) than actually winning games. I wish the lions were in the NFC west :(

When was the last time a tight end was drafted in the top 10?

Lions football.

VD :D

squicken

They're great books. You can skip the first two since the movies are practically word for word.

I thought the 4th book was a good book, no "for a YA book" qualifier needed. After that I thought it really fell off. The last 3 were really poor. Harry the Teenager was so unlikable I was hoping he'd get killed off at some point

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Do you ever keep gata in line by threatening to send him to Azkaban?

One of the first pieces of ILM crew gear I got was from that film. It's sitting in a closet somewhere.

xpeH4UA.png

The other shirt I got was a black long sleeve one with a dementor outline on the front, the back just had the title logo with the line "ILM VFX Crew" underneath. Can't find a pic of that one online anywhere.

Konka

Banned
They failed me on my final sessions of swimming lessons when I was a kid because I couldn't do the butterfly proficiently. Whats the deal with that...

ShaneB

Speaking of Fantasy sports, just finished watching the 30 for 30 'Silly Little Game'. Fun watch... and maybe a reminder why I don't play fantasy, I don't have that dedication.
KuGsj.gif
I barely care about what goes on in my Madden league.

edit: Had I not seen the movies I probably would've dived into the HP books.

double edit... well dang..

jUrXvQANzUKGE.PNG

Ass to mouth can't be very hygienic.

Try to spin that!

so bambi's goin on about how she can make all my fantasies come true. so i says even the one i have where jesus christ is jackhammering mickey mouse in the doo doo hole with a lawn dart as garth brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on santa clause's tummy tum? well ten beers twenty minutes and thirty dollars later i'm parkin the beef bus in tuna town if you know what i mean. got to nail her back at her trailer. heh, that rhymes. i have to admit it was even more of a turn on when i found out she was doin me to buy baby formula

bionic77

so bambi's goin on about how she can make all my fantasies come true. so i says even the one i have where jesus christ is jackhammering mickey mouse in the doo doo hole with a lawn dart as garth brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on santa clause's tummy tum? well ten beers twenty minutes and thirty dollars later i'm parkin the beef bus in tuna town if you know what i mean. got to nail her back at her trailer. heh, that rhymes. i have to admit it was even more of a turn on when i found out she was doin me to buy baby formula
If we ever meet I am not shaking your hands and we can never share any drinks or food.

rando14

iYvUP9lxXx02J.gif

Greg

I got Ds, and one pass from a teacher that kept on losing fingers to a clay mixer.
I had a batshit crazy art teacher

we had a fish tank in her class... the fish died over one long weekend, and she glued the dead fish to a board and painted over it and called it art

Wait I thought you just said you weren't black
I get shit for it all the time, and every person thinks they'll be the one to teach me

it's embarrassing, but I just can't do it

that's why I think I'm so proficient on land

Narag

@ProFootballTalk
Texans trade QB T.J. Yates to Falcons for LB Akeem Dent, per league source.

didn't yates get released?

edit: @JasonLaCanfora
Quarterback TJ Yates remains a member of the Houston Texans organization.

whothefuckknows

Greg

beers on me when we meet

not actually on me

I mean I'm paying for them

rando14

I had a batshit crazy art teacher

we had a fish tank in her class... the fish died over one long weekend, and she glued the dead fish to a board and painted over it and called it art

:jnc what the hell is going on here, what a strange evening

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Bloodhound gang?

Top Bottom