• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

FMT's greatest secret is his post history is comprised of nothing but esoteric song lyrics.
I still won't shake his hands and I will use Lysol on any chair he sits on in my house.

But he would be allowed to stay at my house. He is just filthy on the outside. You can always clean that. He isn't dirty on the inside like Pats fans.

Greg

:jnc what the hell is going on here, what a strange evening
this was in 8th grade, and I reported her for it because I was pissed at her for giving me such a hard time on art projects when I was trying my best

she denied the fish art ever existed and that was the end of it

Not even doggy stroke?
nope, I just sink followed by a period of freaking out if I can't touch the bottom

it's all so confusing to me considering how it's effortless for every person I know

rando14

this was in 8th grade, and I reported her for it because I was pissed at her for giving me such a hard time on art projects when I was trying my best

Jeez that's screwed up

nope, I just sink followed by a period of freaking out if I can't touch the bottom

it's all so confusing to me considering how it's effortless for every person I know

How do you feel about hot tubs!!

Bloodhound gang?

i went to a gay bar on friday for a birthday party and was very close to doing the song karaoke but i thought better of it when i realized how lame it would be at karaoke. nor would it have riled up the gays at all!

in FOOTBALL related news, VD can suck a dick. i am slowly beginning to dislike his attitude. he is the 3rd highest paid TE and he is 30 years old. he got a FRONT LOADED contract (in football!? surprise!) and now he's mad and not willing to honor his final 2 years even though he got a good deal of money up front. says he's "protecting his brand". that's all this fucker cares about. jamba juice openings, curling for the olympic team, having fashion shows, selling his stupid ass stock to losers. none of this helps the 49ers to win a championship. maybe if he actually showed up in the NFC title game against the seahawks he would have earned a pay raise.

i would say the samething of alex boone but he hasn't taken things public and honestly he probably is a big underpaid. i would say he is a top 15 guard in the league but he isn't paid that way. still, even in his case, he has 2 years left on his deal. i think the time to do something like this is if you are going into the final year of your deal. we overpaid you as a BACKUP and turned you into the starter. that's the gamble we both made and we came out on top so honor your contract you stupid ass bitch!

MechDX

BOB is so good he cuts players then trades them. Yates traded to Falcons
Welcome to Atlanta! RT @TJ_Yates: #RiseUp

Once again, T.J. Yates has as many playoff wins as the man he's backing up.--Twitter

/dead

cdyhybrid

i went to a gay bar on friday for a birthday party and was very close to doing the song karaoke but i thought better of it when i realized how lame it would be at karaoke. nor would it have riled up the gays at all!

in FOOTBALL related news, VD can suck a dick. i am slowly beginning to dislike his attitude. he is the 3rd highest paid TE and he is 30 years old. he got a FRONT LOADED contract (in football!? surprise!) and now he's mad and not willing to honor his final 2 years even though he got a good deal of money up front. says he's "protecting his brand". that's all this fucker cares about. jamba juice openings, curling for the olympic team, having fashion shows, selling his stupid ass stock to losers. none of this helps the 49ers to win a championship. maybe if he actually showed up in the NFC title game against the seahawks he would have earned a pay raise.

i would say the samething of alex boone but he hasn't taken things public and honestly he probably is a big underpaid. i would say he is a top 15 guard in the league but he isn't paid that way. still, even in his case, he has 2 years left on his deal. i think the time to do something like this is if you are going into the final year of your deal. we overpaid you as a BACKUP and turned you into the starter. that's the gamble we both made and we came out on top so honor your contract you stupid ass bitch!

Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can't do it.

4ozfEJY.jpg

You guys get into some dark places sometimes..

so my art class got canceled because there wasn't enough students, now I have to add the other art class tomorrow because admissions doesn't open Friday so ill to rush over to school tomorrow after work because i class this Saturday, fucken bullshit I'm going to enjoy a beer and play some games

Greg

so my art class got canceled because there wasn't enough students, now I have to add the other art class tomorrow because admissions doesn't open Friday so ill to rush over to school tomorrow after work because i class this Saturday, fucken bullshit I'm going to enjoy a beer and play some games
it has to be art?

protest that

cdyhybrid

what the hell is going on tonight

Man. Some real creepy shit up in here sometimes.

bouncing without the squee?

What kind of strip club are you going to?

You people.

JABEE

I could teach you how to swim!

MechDX

Brilliant!

Let it known you will waive Yates
Teams get excited but worried someone else will claim him
Get some team to take the bait
Falcons are 6th on waiver claim order

Rick Smith is just winning this offseason. Something forbSchaub, great draft and then some thing for Yates.

Patriots7

I get shit for it all the time, and every person thinks they'll be the one to teach me

it's embarrassing, but I just can't do it

that's why I think I'm so proficient on land
If you're single, this is a gold mine with women.
My buddy still tells girls at pools that he can't swim. Then after hours of close contact, he magically figures it out!

I'm shocked it hasn't backfired on him yet

MechDX

Balls ppl. It takes big balls to trade ur starting QB & your 2nd string QB in 1 offseason. Watch your back Case. I could go for the trilogy-not coach o'Brien Twitter

Trade Case to the Ravens for a draft pick

Greg

If you're single, this is a gold mine with women.
My buddy still tells girls at pools that he can't swim. Then after hours of close contact, he magically figures it out!

I'm shocked it hasn't backfired on him yet
I'll have to try that

but let them know I won't learn magically and to keep an eye on me for real

minx

lol she looks really young

Im 5'7" 117 pounds biiiiiiiitch

117 pounds with all that fried chicken dude? Quit with the amine and hit the gym brah. I really wish you hadn't posted IRL pic because I can't unseen it. It's much more fun to image everything everyone says coming from their avatar.

Top Bottom