• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Miley Cyrus was so hot before she went "controversial"

ZwysRi8.jpg

cajunator

Banned
117 pounds with all that fried chicken dude? Quit with the amine and hit the gym brah. I really wish you hadn't posted IRL pic because I can't unseen it. It's much more fun to image everything everyone says coming from their avatar.

My brother wants me to get a gym membership. I think its a waste of time.

cajunator

Banned
Working out a waste of time? It betters your health, looks, confidence in general, chances with real non amine girls, etc.

I care about health but otherwise Im confident enough and I dont mind how I look. If I never have sex in my life I really dont care either.

I care about health but otherwise Im confident enough and I dont mind how I look. If I never have sex in my life I really dont care either.

Anime, brehs.

You can do workouts at home. Rapid high knees for cardio, leg raises, push ups, etc. Even if you only do it for ten minutes a day, or 4-5 days a week. Getting your heart rate up and working your muscles is a good idea.

Also check out backpage.com for hot babez if you want to skip the hassle of attracting females.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Leaning hard towards a WiiU this might happen as early as today.

I really enjoy mine. But I like Mario games for pure nostalgia reasons. Pikmin 3 is super entertaining, Zombie U was a fun experiment and Windwaker HD is a great time waster. But I mean...that's about it right now. The future looks bright though.

You want some of the #ShirtlessLeague profits? You can borrow it at a fair interest level of only 75% (monthly)
Dirty money.
Why did you sell your U, man!? Still pains me to this day.
I'm still in college and knew I was only gonna keep one console for awhile. And wiiu was just missing out on a lot multi plats and games in general not Nintendo created. So I didn't want to miss out on everything, sold my Wii u to preorder my ps4 while I could still make a decent profit. I'll jump back in eventually

jakncoke

Banned
Get it, if I wasn't a poor id love to play Mario kart

Same, at it stands im waiting for Wii U to get down to about 150 before I purchase. If Nintendo released good games on a more often pace to make up for lack of 3rd party support I think Id probably lean towards purchasing quicker.

I'm still in college and knew I was only gonna keep one console for awhile. And wiiu was just missing out on a lot multi plats and games in general not Nintendo created. So I didn't want to miss out on everything, sold my Wii u to preorder my ps4 while I could still make a decent profit. I'll jump back in eventually
In that case I would say you made the right decision. At least we will get to play some Destiny together!

I saw someone mention strippers.

This guy I know wanted to get laid by a stripper and was talking about buying her champagne.

I was like son... no... please...

bionic77

Leaning hard towards a WiiU this might happen as early as today.
Do it. Donkey and MK are both supposed to be fantastic. If I had time I would definitely get one. Has some good games on it.

Speaking of games I just got a 2nd PS4 controller and FIFA. Also bought Totoro for kids to watch this weekend when I will be gone most of the weekend. This is on BLarrys suggestion. Went into a best buy to do this. That's a rare occurrence for me!

Top Bottom