• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Farooq

Banned
Who is ready for stats that make Tony Romo look good? Below is a table that displays how many times a QB has played games with 100+ passer rating. It is sorted by the percentage 100+ passer rating in games started. It is limited to active quarterbacks, and quarterbacks who have played at least 33 games (QBs who have played 32 games or less are on another table below). The table also includes a quarterbacks win/loss record in games where they have posted a passer rating of 100 or more and their win percentage in those games.

Oh look, behind Aaron Rodgers (Rodgers has posted a 100+ passer rating in 60% of his games) is Tony Romo. Is that right? Damn Tony, you did that with Garrett as your o-coordinator/coach and a major o-line rebuild.

Ay8wwQP.png

Here are the quarterbacks with 32 starts or less.

mKWhvVB.png

I have no comment on these quarterbacks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This tinder app is too easy. And I'm doing using a 20 mile radius from Temecula. Can't wait to see what happens when I go to Long Beach later tonight.

rando14

Here are the quarterbacks with 32 starts or less.

mKWhvVB.png

I have no comment on these quarterbacks.

Lulllzzz Andrew Luck has fewer 100+ games than Seneca Wallace and Kevin Kolb in 10+ more starts than either

Not that QBR is really worth all that much though heh

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lulllzzz Andrew Luck has fewer 100+ games than Seneca Wallace and Kevin Kolb in 10+ more starts than either

Not that QBR is really worth all that much though heh

QB rating is an okay stat, it's more a rating of efficiency.

QBR is crap.

rando14

I see your qb's and raise you Buff-ell Wilson!!

BY THE WAY Trejo I noticed you have some of those game of thongs books in the background, have you read them!! How come I never see you in the threads breeehhhh

I see your qb's and raise you Buff-ell Wilson!!

BY THE WAY Trejo I noticed you have some of those game of thongs books in the background, have you read them!! How come I never see you in the threads breeehhhh

I've read book one and haven't started book two, no time with school you know...I have too many other things I need to read :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love how everyone does the Josh Freeman image now.

We trained the OT well via Xia food threads!

Someday we'll train them to use Fatford.

Yea I never bought into ESPN's QBR. Have they even released the formula yet?

At least passer rating is an official NFL stat.

It's based heavily on wins supposedly, which is why it's the worst stat ever. A quarterback can play out of his mind and have his D choke and have less of a QBR than a guy who had a mediocre game but won on a 2 minute drill. All that "situational" stat weighing ruins it as a stat. Passer rating is just a distilled version of stats we all know and understand (which excludes :kas stats).

Farooq

Banned
It's based heavily on wins supposedly, which is why it's the worst stat ever. A quarterback can play out of his mind and have his D choke and have less of a QBR than a guy who had a mediocre game but won on a 2 minute drill. All that "situational" stat weighing ruins it as a stat. Passer rating is just a distilled version of stats we all know and understand (which excludes :kas stats).

I am not a fan of any metric or measurable that cannot be independently verified. The passer rating formula (and stats) is available to everyone. Although, I do understand the QBR is ESPN's proprietary stat, and probably won't be available to the average fan.

Greg

I played my first game of Dota 2

and then I had lots of beer to erase the memory

played some spider character that was awful and went 0-9-2 against bots

we won

Greg

in the tutorials I was better at last hitting with the melee guy, but the ranged guy was easy in comparison

I didn't know who to pick when I decided to play my first bot match, and I didn't see the abilities listed anywhere or else I wouldn't have picked the spider character with the most boring shit ever

edit: and the store is confusing as hell compared to LoL, although I'm sure that will change after a few rounds

cdyhybrid

in the tutorials I was better at last hitting with the melee guy, but the ranged guy was easy in comparison

I didn't know who to pick when I decided to play my first bot match, and I didn't see the abilities listed anywhere or else I wouldn't have picked the spider character with the most boring shit ever

edit: and the store is confusing as hell compared to LoL, although I'm sure that will change after a few rounds

http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck

^ That's probably the best intro article.

Bread

Banned
you people disgust me (cajun, i squeed you, how could you do this to me)

just bought outlast, im ready to be scared shitless

Top Bottom