• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

What do you guys think of PS4 FIFA?

Just played the whatever la Liga that is there at the start. Not sure I liked it. Felt a little too easy to score. Without being good I scored 3 with Real. Were the settings wrong? Real too overpowered?

Also is there a way to download the whole game so I don't need the disc?

Help a fellow nerd out.

I have it and I'm terrible! What's your PS handle?

JABEE

YPrSAxx.jpg

QeiFQeU.jpg

Soon.

Earlier in the evening I was going to baggage claim at Reno airport and I see the Nevada Wolf Pack display case.. It looked cool and everything til I see a huge ass poster of Kap.. I was like

tumblr_n7ardapQGn1sg31w3o1_250.gif

Fuck Duke.

Shocking.

Duke is like cat nip to front-runners.

[REDACTED] and fuck duke!

Don't think I didn't see this fuckery last night. Reports have been filed to the appropriate persons (specifically Evilore, bish, Wes, and Gata) and these heathens should expect bannings soon. We got to kick this kind of racism out of my NFL-GAF.

Shout out to the 10 year old version of my brother Bread

Don't think I didn't see this fuckery last night. Reports have been filed to the appropriate persons (specifically Evilore, bish, Wes, and Gata) and these heathens should expect bannings soon. We got to kick this kind of racism out of my NFL-GAF.

Isn't it a requirement for US citizenship to hate Duke unless you are a student there? Just thought I was doing my Patriotic duty. Also, ACC rivals and all.

jakncoke

Banned
You dirty degenerates are still awake or waking up?

waking to the whore light of the sun and downing as much coffee as I can. fuck mornings

Duke, Cameron Crazies, Jabari Parker...ect all fucking Satan. Fuck Duke to the end of the planet. Hate that my cousin is a Duke fan, its funny though. He says he doesnt know what he'll do when K retires because thats mainly the reason he jumped on in the early 90s either way that lil shit is a fan of 2 satans in fan as he is a Notre Dame football fan as well

jakncoke

Banned
So i seen Bon Jovi had a 2 hour meeting with the other Satan known as Godell, Just how many people is he going to piggy back in a investment group if he is allowed to buy the Bills. Forbes only lists his net worth at 300 million. If he became majority owner of a investment group, would that make him the poorest owner?

Top Bottom