• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cajunator

Banned
Sorry friend, I cannot find any gifs of her crying but here:

3c4ff332417ffd61a50e7f34c00174c8.jpg

Yall amuse me with inability to recognize silly song lyrics. But I still love you :)

We all hate duke now?? I have no allegiance to any college, in fact the one I'm going to transfer too doesn't even have a football team

Duke are the Patriots if the NFL, that's all you need to know. I went to Maryland, so we must hate them, but you can choose.

Choosing Duke is choosing evil is choosing the Patriots. What kind of man are you?

rando14

cdyhybrid

:jnc Why is Vernon being such a diva queen, isn't he already making big TE dollars anyways!! Can't he like just liquidate some of his stock in Vernon Davis Inc. or is it not worth much, I dunno!!

Probably wants a per-hit-by-Kam-Chancellor bonus in his contract.

:jnc Why is Vernon being such a diva queen, isn't he already making big TE dollars anyways!! Can't he like just liquidate some of his stock in Vernon Davis Inc. or is it not worth much, I dunno!!

his contract was front loaded so he already made that big money. he created that stupid ass company where you can "buy stock" on his future earnings. biggest waste of money since the simpletons in green bay forked over their hard earned cash for a stupid piece of paper like the dumbass hicks they are.

VD may not have a starting job to come back to with my boy big mac taking all the first team reps!

i6YG7Nvttl3Bo.gif

bionic77

What do you guys think of PS4 FIFA?

Just played the whatever la Liga that is there at the start. Not sure I liked it. Felt a little too easy to score. Without being good I scored 3 with Real. Were the settings wrong? Real too overpowered?

Also is there a way to download the whole game so I don't need the disc?

Help a fellow nerd out.

Top Bottom