• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WiiU purchase at this point comes down to either getting the Mario kart bundle and buying Mario 3D world and donkey Kong on the side or the Mario U and luigi U Bundle with Mario kart on the side.

MechDX

I liked it better before you fell to the dark side.

Kubiak and Schoob ruined you.

140106125215-gary-kubiak-single-image-cut.jpg

Colasante

So Volin is speculating that LaFell might see some time playing TE (Hernandez role).

that's mean.

Volin is an idiot, but I hope he's right in this case. Unless Bill is waiting for Keller or Finley to get healthy, the tight end depth chart is still pathetically thin. LaFell taking tight end snaps will also help get Josh Boyce onto the field more.

The Mario Kart bundle is an amazing deal but they're tough to find. I have a friend who has Gamestop credit and none of the ones anywhere near him have had any in stock for awhile.

Sanjuro

Nintendo is doing a deal where you can get 1 free game by the end of July I believe when you register Mario Kart at Club Nintendo.

http://club2.nintendo.com/mario-kart8-promo/

yea when you buy mario kart you get a choice of one free game from the e-shop

wind waker, pikmin 3, and nsmb i think?

wind waker is the obvious choice, as it is the best zelda game ever.

Damn. I wish that Mario World game as a part of it.

Also, Wind Waker can die in a fire. I'd probably get Pikmin or Mario.

Sanjuro

I really liked that 3DS Zelda a lot. Prior to that, Wind Waker kind of marked where the series became less interesting for me, while being nowhere near as awful as Twilight Princess.

squicken

Hito banned? Cajun got banned b/c of that anime thread once as well. What the hell do you guys argue about?

Moreno story is so weird. Is he out of shape b/c of his knee? Either way it seems like a bad deal

Hito banned? Cajun got banned b/c of that anime thread once as well. What the hell do you guys argue about?

Moreno story is so weird. Is he out of shape b/c of his knee? Either way it seems like a bad deal

At least it's only 1.25 million against the cap I think, if Ireland was still there he would have been the highest paid RB in the league.

JABEE

My secretary looks like a grandmother. She is not the best one I have had but she is nice and tries hard and it is impossible for me to get mad at her no matter what she screws up. Paralegal is not old but not hot. Usually the hotness for my employees are the file clerks who don't stay long. I honestly don't care if they are hot. As long as they get my work done.

Chick Fil As are probably the best franchises but I don't think I could afford one and they are nearly impossible to get. I bet they only take like super christians who hate gays anyways.
Use this site to get some quick information on the location you're considering.
http://www.city-data.com
Here is an NJ Traffic Data site.
http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/refdata/roadway/traffic_counts/
The census is also a good place to look for data.

Subway is probably the cheapest fast food franchise to pay for. You're a lawyer, so I'm guessing you won't have trouble dealing with all the legal shit and costs associated with meeting the standards the of the franchiser. Also, figuring out the zoning laws and traffic information is important to look at before figuring out a franchise to own.

I did a project in school that required us to find a location to start a Wawa franchise. We also used PolicyMap, but that requires a subscription.

Fox318

BqiAbh9IYAEZtPB.jpg:large

BqlFSPAIQAAEGHn.jpg

BqlOzwoIgAA5o7c.jpg

BqlXs5VIcAEgSvN.jpg

BqlYSSPIIAACdX5.jpg:large

Still need to put some rubber mulch in about a foot wide ring around the outside. Also need to strap down the pad but we have some gravel coming for inside the trampoline so I am actually going to have to take all those springs out later and I didn't want to strap the pad down.

We're going to scalp a fairly large area in our backyard to mulch around the playground and then put in a nice fire pit, which is why I had my brother in law spread that dirt around so wide.

how deep is it?

how are you going to weed wack/cut the grass around the rubber?

Bread

Banned
in ground trampolines just seem like such a terrible idea

but i guess it's just trampolines being death traps that's giving me that idea

eznark

Banned
how deep is it?

how are you going to weed wack/cut the grass around the rubber?

30"

It just downpoured here so the gravel is going to have to wait til next week. Only need like 3 tons so I can probably just put it in one of the trucks sitting around. Thought I'd have to have it delivered.

Eventually we are going to put old barn lumber around a couple hundred square foot area back there that will encompass the swing set, trampoline, fire pit and outdoor kitchen. Until then I am going to put some of that landscapers edging around the outside of the rubber mulch to keep it from getting everywhere. Fire pit will definitely be done this summer, not sure about the kitchen. That's a lot of brickwork and I just don't think I am going to have time.

Bread

Banned
you've all been waiting patiently for it, and i'm ready to deliver it

my world exclusive quesarito review

i give it 4.5 wet taco farts out of 5

it's delicious

30"

It just downpoured here so the gravel is going to have to wait til next week. Only need like 3 tons so I can probably just put it in one of the trucks sitting around. Thought I'd have to have it delivered.

Eventually we are going to put old barn lumber around a couple hundred square foot area back there that will encompass the swing set, trampoline, fire pit and outdoor kitchen. Until then I am going to put some of that landscapers edging around the outside of the rubber mulch to keep it from getting everywhere. Fire pit will definitely be done this summer, not sure about the kitchen. That's a lot of brickwork and I just don't think I am going to have time.
You think you don't have time now, just wait until the over 30 Dota 2 league gets off the ground.

Top Bottom