• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If they're finally banning all the animus, not sure I would have started with Hito.

I do applaud the return to common sense and family values on this forum though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I looked at hito's history, and it's gotta be this post:

Tatami Galaxy has some flaws and a narrative structure that demands more investment from the viewer, but it remains impressive overall. At the very least, it has a great ED.

I mean, damn!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Silly euros. Every American knows the best way to beat down Costa Rica is with a blizzard.

2ead1334937e11e2b45222000a1f97b0_7.0_standard_352.0.jpg

@JasonPhilCole
Talked to a source who has seen Knowshon Moreno's knee. Said it's "bad." Prob will play, but the issue is how long.

Sorry dolfans

It's going to be sad when we don't keep Jordy Nelson after this season. He's hitting that magical "30 years old" mark though and I'd rather keep Randall Cobb.
I don't know on what planet keeping Cobb over Nelson is a good decision.

Nelson is going to take a hometown discount anyway.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know on what planet keeping Cobb over Nelson is a good decision.

Nelson is going to take a hometown discount anyway.

23 year old vs. 29 year old.

Cobb has been injured more though.

I think it would painful to lose either one at this point...pending how good our rookies turn out to be of course.

23 year old vs. 29 year old.

Cobb has been injured more though.

I think it would painful to lose either one at this point...pending how good our rookies turn out to be of course.
Age is a factor certainly but Nelson has been insanely productive. The fact he's not 3rd highest paid on team is criminal.

Colasante

BqiAbh9IYAEZtPB.jpg:large

BqlFSPAIQAAEGHn.jpg

BqlOzwoIgAA5o7c.jpg

BqlXs5VIcAEgSvN.jpg

BqlYSSPIIAACdX5.jpg:large

Still need to put some rubber mulch in about a foot wide ring around the outside. Also need to strap down the pad but we have some gravel coming for inside the trampoline so I am actually going to have to take all those springs out later and I didn't want to strap the pad down.

We're going to scalp a fairly large area in our backyard to mulch around the playground and then put in a nice fire pit, which is why I had my brother in law spread that dirt around so wide.

I've never even heard of putting a trampoline in the ground like that, but now that I see it, it seems pretty brilliant.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Age is a factor certainly but Nelson has been insanely productive. The fact he's not 3rd highest paid on team is criminal.

I think Nelson is peaking/has peaked though. I'm not sure if you give him a big contract going forward. If he takes a hometown discount, great!

Top Bottom