• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
Fact, Steelers can't beat the Raiders.

Fact, Tebow is goodness incarnate. Only a team with multiple evil entities can defeat him.

ben-punched-raiders.gif

He and Johnny are bros. I don't know how, but Johnny is friendly with seemingly every sportswriter from or in Texas.
I just don't pay attention to bayless anymore. I think he plays a character on Tv, and I want to hear real honest opinions not somthing to get hits or headlines. But just my personal opinion on him
I'll be honest, I don't really like cinnamon whiskeys :/
It's gross.

bionic77

Steelers defense is so bad that Tammy can throw deep on them. They are so bad they confuse offensive coordinators about whether to run it or pass the ball because of how badly we suck at defending both of them.

MechDX

I just don't pay attention to bayless anymore. I think he plays a character on Tv, and I want to hear real honest opinions not somthing to get hits or headlines. But just my personal opinion on him

It's gross.

My honest opinion: Manziel is going to bust badly.

MRSA

Banned
Seymour is about as good as a fat chick these days so that theory goes out the window.

Actually at the time when Seymour punched Ben, every noble man in the entire world stood up and did a slow clap.

Seymour, defending the honor of all the fat daughters in the world.

The NFL runs itself like a shiny fast red corvette and its fans are the bald guy driving. They go on about the power and prestige of the vette but no one would give them the time of day if the car ever ends up in the shop. Kinda like the 8 dollar an hour crowd bragging about how their fave athletes make millions a season.

You would think a sports fan would identify with someone who makes only 5 times as much as them a year (CFL) as opposed to 30 times as much a season (NFL)
Maybe sports fans like watching the best of the best? I'm not looking to identify with anyone.

MechDX

The NFL runs itself like a shiny fast red corvette and its fans are the bald guy driving. They go on about the power and prestige of the vette but no one would give them the time of day if the car ever ends up in the shop. Kinda like the 8 dollar an hour crowd bragging about how their fave athletes make millions a season.

You would think a sports fan would identify with someone who makes only 5 times as much as them a year (CFL) as opposed to 30 times as much a season (NFL)

Are you saying we should all watch the CFL instead?

BG should start watching so he will be caught up when Manziel shows up there

rando14

giphy.gif

oh ok

So insular, wow.

I get what you're saying User33. That being said, the primary attraction for me to the NFL is seeing the best of the best compete at the highest level of the sport. I'm not looking for guys I can neccesarily identify with. In fact, I'd say that I'd rather watch guys that I can't readily identify with. I'd rather watch colossal men with superhuman strength and sprinter speed do battle on the gridiron than Plumber Joe with the beer gut vs. Schoolteacher Craig

tumblr_m0h8dcAWV11qczhono1_500.png

ShaneB

And not a single fuck will be given.

Sorry Shane. You're a good guy and all but no one will care.

It's all good. As I've mentioned before, I can never truly enjoy the CFL because the massive field is a big pet peeve of mine, but I've always tuned in, and it's just great to have some summertime football to watch!

Top Bottom