• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

That wussle pic is real ?! Lmao, thought it was a photoshop first.
Edit: looks like he has the same barber as Brady, he's turning Into Brady!

Milchjon

Hey Milch! Where have you been? School going well? He must have just forgot you because you were banned for awhile.

School's going decent. Beer drinking career's going well.

GREG!

I was playing drunk ping pong last week and I thought of you!

I let you down. Only won one match :-(

You've returned! And you've brought us a pretty women !

No kidding. I almost missed my unban cause I got lost in Dianna Agron gifs.

A disturbing percentage of them include her crying though. Glee must be some real tough shit.

Question for NFL GAF:

Why do some football players wear those little towel things over their D's?

Example:

Is it to hide their erections?

To effectively hide their thunder

tombrady.jpg

BROTHER!!!!!

wie geht's?

Gut! Und selbst?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Duke, Cameron Crazies, Jabari Parker...ect all fucking Satan. Fuck Duke to the end of the planet. Hate that my cousin is a Duke fan, its funny though. He says he doesnt know what he'll do when K retires because thats mainly the reason he jumped on in the early 90s either way that lil shit is a fan of 2 satans in fan as he is a Notre Dame football fan as well

I thought this had to do with Patrick Manelly retiring from the Bears today... but...what does this have to do with?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No kidding. I almost missed my unban cause I got lost in Dianna Agron gifs.

A disturbing percentage of them include her crying though. Glee must be some real tough shit.

*googles*

Never seen an episode of Glee so I have no idea who that is....she's apparently the hottest chick on the planet. Nice.

Snes revealed the release date of his game to me in the IRC during E3.

Christmas 2028

No word yet on if it will be current gen only or also next gen.

Mindlog

If the Bucs win the Super Bowl this year I'm backing that Kickstarter.
Pretty sure by then you can even get Freeman to do some VO for the dark middle chapter. He'll be out of work and hungry by 2015.

Go Bucs!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh man that snes intro is great.

Poor naive gata tho. :(

Also fucking hell the Mario Kart bundle is non existent almost everywhere! I might just buy a Wii U and get the game on the side cause fuck it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If it's old like snes and poor like snes and answers GAF stuff on Twitter like snes, it must be snes.

Edit: Speaking of snes, he just tweeted the first look at NFL GAF: The Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxON-OoIa-o

:jncccccccccccccccccccccccccc

:jnc gata's voice. You should have made him more feisty. "Where's my stool" "Say that to my face"

Prejudice against a pedo? is that a thing?

I would say no but I can honestly see a huge argument over something like that in the OT.

Top Bottom