• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Syrinx

I don't know if that's a normal rallying cry for AnimeGAF or if he's outside their territory. I'm guessing he's outside.

What did Hito even do to get banned? Say he didn't like an anime film?

That discussion blew up because people were calling him out on the shit he was saying. Not the norm.

And Hito got banned for being a dick to darkside. He'll be back at some point in the next couple of weeks.

Panthers....maybe the Saints? One of those two.

For some games absolutely. Otherwise it's poorly optimized and six months to a year later.

PC is my favorite platform by the way so I say this out of frustration.

Might have been the Saints. I remember him being bros with Cajun.

Oh man that snes intro is great.

Poor naive gata tho. :(

Also fucking hell the Mario Kart bundle is non existent almost everywhere! I might just buy a Wii U and get the game on the side cause fuck it.

Damn son, you got yourself some of that JFF money huh? #MoneyForToBlow

Spinluck

What the fuck.

image.php

Martins Indi has been stealing the show at the WC so far. A true internet darling.

Untill Cahill decided to show that he hates black people and body checked the shit out of him sending him off with a concussion.

And all that just got Cahill a yellow.

Disgusting.

#FuckCahill

Milchjon

Martins Indi has been stealing the show at the WC so far. A true internet darling.

Untill Cahill decided to show that he hates black people and body checked the shit out of him sending him off with a concussion.

And all that just got Cahill a yellow.

Disgusting.

#FuckCahill

That gif might be my favorite thing about the WC so far.

Dat anime thread.

Man.

No hate, yall do you. If that's how yall get down, Imma keep it moving and say more power to ya.

(Except for the pedophile, of course. That guy needs to go to jail or get some help or something.)

So sometime next week I'm picking up either an Xbox One or Playstation 4 and I'm completely 50/50 undecided on which console to pick up.

With Xbox One you have the GOAT controller of all time, Halo MC Collection (huge for me), Sunset Overdrive which looks great and a better overall online infrastructure.

With Playstation 4 you have a more powerful machine, Bloodborne, The Last Guardian and a overall more rounded first party lineup. The controller still pales in comparison to the XBO controller IMO and that remains a huge issue.

Which console is more popular on NFLGAF? I haven't really followed NFLGAFs opinion on the two but I will say among my friends, most have a PS4.

Either way, I will be playing Destiny on launch day and cannot wait.

If you're gonna play Halo then Mech, Bread and I will definitely play*. Controller is boss after you get used to it and it has more games coming out before 2015/16

*Assuming Bread stops being anti-social and accepts party invites

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Don't think Tammy has that problem..

who the fuq is tammy

bro i don't know football

Wipe their hands? Sweat/rain (if its doing so), etc.

why doesn't everyone have a towel then

also, that towel is too small to soak up the rain

To effectively hide their thunder

tombrady.jpg

that was pretty much my thought

also, it bothers me that i didn't get a definitive answer to my question

i guess ill chalk it up as a the Great Football Mystery

Bread

Banned
If you're gonna play Halo then Mech, Bread and I will definitely play*. Controller is boss after you get used to it and it has more games coming out before 2015/16

*Assuming Bread stops being anti-social and accepts party invites
You always seem to invite me to parties when my buddies are over lol

Top Bottom