• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
NFLGaf has found a breaking point. Those who care about good gameplay and those who care about shitty graphics and fixed camera.

Drakeon

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

After RE1 the entire series had no damn scares. Dead Space get me on the edge of my seat and the ending made me jump

... What was the ending to Dead Space 1 again? I remember 2 didn't have as many scares, but I think I liked it better overall.

WTF is this shit? What is Outlast?

Ive thought about getting Battlefield but I have always preferred CoD. Even though CoD can infuriate me to no end

Battlefield can be amazing if you have a group of mates all working together but if you're on your own with randoms it is a nightmare. Last couple of games haven't been as good as Bad Company 2 unfortunately.

MechDX

Battlefield can be amazing if you have a group of mates all working together but if you're on your own with randoms it is a nightmare. Last couple of games haven't been as good as Bad Company 2 unfortunately.

LOVED BC2. Yeah I have read about the lack of team play in BF. Not like CoD is much better but at least you can have some success with randoms.

Just no good shooters coming soon. I would be excited for Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark but Im still wondering why they are mixing the movie and game universes. Fall and War for Cybertron were awesome games.

... What was the ending to Dead Space 1 again? I remember 2 didn't have as many scares, but I think I liked it better overall.

Where you are escaping the space station, get all relaxed then your mutated GF attacks you......

LOVED BC2. Yeah I have read about the lack of team play in BF. Not like CoD is much better but at least you can have some success with randoms.

Just no good shooters coming soon. I would be excited for Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark but Im still wondering why they are mixing the movie and game universes. Fall and War for Cybertron were awesome games.

All about that Halo Collection for me now.

I don't scare easily. Dead Space was full of jump scares which sucks. Best way to get me is to restrict my movement, or get my brain working on something I can't see.

REmake did both, in the scene with the great white tank and Lisa Trevor.

This is THE collection. Do some research before you open your trap JR.

That's in November and its only June.....

For this, I can wait. As long as necessary.

September/October time is stacked, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, FIFA 15 are must buys for me. Might end buying a few games out of Alien Isolation, Evolve, Madden, GTA V, Dragon Age, Assassins Creed as well. Then Halo in November.

Need to start saving up now.

MechDX

For this, I can wait. As long as necessary.

September/October time is stacked, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, FIFA 15 are must buys for me. Might end buying a few games out of Alien Isolation, Evolve, Madden, GTA V, Dragon Age, Assassins Creed as well. Then Halo in November.

Need to start saving up now.

Wasn't going to get Sunset Overdrive but I watched that gameplay today where Insomniac made fun of Assasins Creed and I think I will pick it up.

Konka

Banned
Man you are still hung up on this? You really need to let it go. Also having more then 2 kids would make it worse not better but I wouldn't expect someone like you to be able to understand anything that complex.

I'd expect some grew planet lover like you to realize that having any kids is entirely irresponsible and I hope you are embracing the destruction of the antarctic ice sheet that you have already contributed. THANK YOU

Might as well have 8 more kids and bring it all down. Why not?

Top Bottom