• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

wrNxQ6A.png

do Matt Stafford next

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is bullshit.

Konka is a Eagles fan, Yankee Hater is a Eagles fan.

YankeeHater calls Konka a "fucking child", Konka responds and somehow Konka gets banned? Bull.

Mind you Yankee has HATER in his name. He's a hater. This is a Hater tactic. I'm all for trolling but can I call someone who hates on Stafford a "fucking child" and not get banned?

Konka when you come back, disown your EaglesGAF membership and join LionsGAF.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas I hope your just trying to be trolling

A little bit of both.

But you can't ban one and not ban the other for calling someone "a fucking child".

Hater does this all the time so its not something new.

We all troll here and there, myself included, but YH will constantly get into personal attacks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Am I going to have to post some Matthew Stafford statistics from the past three seasons to get us back on track?

I really don't feel like doing it but if I have to I will.

Am I going to have to post some Matthew Stafford statistics from the past three seasons to get us back on track?

I really don't feel like doing it but if I have to I will.

yes please do! post the following stats:

1. regular season wins against teams with a winning record
2. playoff record
3. division titles in career

that should indeed get us back on track

Narag

quarter back, running back, water rangler, tesla enthusiast?

you sound uncertain though. how are the rules of football not even clear to an enthusiast such as yourself? sports is confusing

They're the ones typically handling the ball on offense, I think. I only started watching last year.

Welp

We can't take anymore

Thanks for watching, I will do it again soon if you guys want me to.

Don't stream when it's 6 in the morning over here. I wanna watch too. I also played outlast with a friend and the manly screams were heard all through the house. It was such a great game.

Top Bottom