• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

I'd expect some grew planet lover like you to realize that having any kids is entirely irresponsible and I hope you are embracing the destruction of the antarctic ice sheet that you have already contributed. THANK YOU

Might as well have 8 more kids and bring it all down. Why not?
I don't think I have ever seen any one take being wrong so badly. You really come off as a fucking child. Sorry you not agreeing with you has caused you such distress.

JABEE

Eagles AGE are considered part of the Patriot family.
No we aren't. We will handle this in house from now on like any well-respecting Pennsylvania organization.

I'm disgusted by your Pats-Allegiance, Mech. Bob is a bad coach and Savage is a bum.

MechDX

I'd expect some grew planet lover like you to realize that having any kids is entirely irresponsible and I hope you are embracing the destruction of the antarctic ice sheet that you have already contributed. THANK YOU

Might as well have 8 more kids and bring it all down. Why not?

You should go make a thread on this subject.

Dinner!
QIIQLkR.jpg

JABEE

I don't think I have ever seen any one take being wrong so badly. You really come off as a fucking child. Sorry you not agreeing with you has caused you such distress.
What are you two fighting over? Videogames? Is this what our proud fan base has come to? Pull yourselves together! You can act like a man! I feel like Vito Corleone.

Konka

Banned

Oh woe is me. I'll be sure to take a pic of my offspring that will continue to pollute the planet and make it my avatar. Because if there is anything everyone wants to see it is the product of me fucking some chick.

MechDX

Oh woe is me. I'll be sure to take a pic of my offspring that will continue to pollute the planet and make it my avatar. Because if there is anything everyone wants to see it is the product of me fucking some chick.

Dude. You seriously need to chill.

Insularity in fun is one thing but man.....

JABEE

Back off, Konka. That's uncalled for. Where is this all coming from?

jakncoke

Banned
Konka asked me if he should call out Yankee about his avatar, I told him to go to his bedroom and go to bed because he was drunk. He did not listen.

willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-17594222-640-480.jpg

Konka... that was some dumbass shit, man.

Also, watch the climate change episode of the new Cosmos (when you're not drunk)

quarter back, running back, water rangler, tesla enthusiast?

you sound uncertain though. how are the rules of football not even clear to an enthusiast such as yourself? sports is confusing
The only thing we can be sure about is the wretched magnificence of Mark Sanchez running into his center's A gap.

We should probably move Konkas intervention close to the top of the list. Gatas is still first though, because I'm sick of posting In fear.

Top Bottom