• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

I haven't gone to sleep yet.

zjD8wlN.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Did Konka really request the ban?

Regardless, dude crossed the line for sure. You all should know by now that my line is pretty generous but holy crap Konka. Dude must have been hammered on pineapple pizza or something...too bad he can't sober up and come back and apologize :(

I would think it was obvious but let's leave attacks on people's kids out of everything.

Attacks on moms are accepted and even encouraged however.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Anyone who likes pineapple pizza just ain't right.

Am I going to have to post some Matthew Stafford statistics from the past three seasons to get us back on track?

I really don't feel like doing it but if I have to I will.

Biggest lie of last night. You can't wait to post Fatford's stats every chance you get. You should just get it screen printed on a tshirt to save people the time from associating with a Stafford fan.

Im a virgin too!

That's because you're some sort of weird animu monk living in self imposed exile in some sort of woman desert. Based on your photo, you'd have an easier time getting laid than the neckbeards. Easier not easy.

Also, I liked RE5 the best. Couldn't get into RE4.

GameCube had the best Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros., Nintendo controller, and Metroid. Come at me bros!

Ya'll need Tebow.

Edit: This fucking website.

In his defense, it's not common at all. I was fortunate enough to grow up in an elementary school that bused kids in from the inner city so I found that out at like 5 years old.

Edit: I play 3DS and Vita in airports and on the airplane. Not sure if I look like a loser but I don't care because waiting sucks.

cdyhybrid

This thread needs healing.

FPUTa0q.gif

P.S. Why does Shockwave Flash constantly crash recently? I'm on Chrome.

In his defense, it's not common at all. I was fortunate enough to grow up in an elementary school that bused kids in from the inner city so I found that out at like 5 years old.

It's just admittedly a bit of a sore spot for me. I have brown eyes (and not an ounce of black blood, but that's irrelevant to the point) and I struggled with my identity a lot when I was younger, being a mixed ethnicity person. That was one of the traits I had to come to terms with. But speaking purely scientifically, brown eyes are a dominant trait, so it's pretty crazy to have never met a non-black person with brown eyes.

Edit: And now that I saw GRX's thread my problems really mean nothing in the grand scheme. Life is cruel brehs, enjoy what you can when you can.

jakncoke

Banned
Did gata just say he was going to :bigben mrsa hmmmm gata you naughty gata. I think we're going to have to make purses for your lady qb and steaks out of you just yet.

bionic77

Preach on, brother Deacon. Preach on.
Cube was a fun console but it seemed lacking next to the PS2 if you could only have one, I loved the controller though. A lot of people hated that button layout but I loved it. And wave bird was ahead of its time.

And people are fighting over a halo rerelease? C'mon people you are probably better than that.

jakncoke

Banned
wow Eric Wright retired? Wasnt even 30

edit; Also, How terrible is Earl Bennett that he is cut in June on a WR needy Browns team lol

Cube was a fun console but it seemed lacking next to the PS2 if you could only have one, I loved the controller though. A lot of people hated that button layout but I loved it. And wave bird was ahead of its time.

And people are fighting over a halo rerelease? C'mon people you are probably better than that.
Yeah if it's Cube vs. PS2 the PS2 wins out for sure. Japanese gaming excellence. Cube had some of the best games of the generation, though.

It took a little while to get used to the GC controller but in the end I loved it.

Also, Greg with the RE4 hate disturbed me emotionally. We still bros, though.

I didn't like RE4 either. I got to the part where the chainsaw guy comes at you when you fall off that wooden bridge (I might be misremembering). Anyway it may have been the controller. I pretty much hated all Nintendo controllers.

I've got it on my Steam wish list to give it another go at some point.

I loved Dead Space 1 though. Finished that one, never played the follow ups as I heard they went more action vs survival horror.

Added Outlast to my Steam wish list too.

Also, I prefer sidescrolling Metroid to Prime. Come at me, bros.

bionic77

Yeah if it's Cube vs. PS2 the PS2 wins out for sure. Japanese gaming excellence. Cube had some of the best games of the generation, though.

It took a little while to get used to the GC controller but in the end I loved it.

Was the cube controller the first ergonomic controller? That's how I remember it. Which is insane if you think about it.

Loved the design of it. It was tough as nails, small and powerful. PS2 had one of the greatest libraries of all time and the DVD player included was awesome but as with seemingly all Sony consoles it was not built well.

JABEE

The Patriots stole the Jets' defensive playbook? Dirty cheaters.

I don't know how Bellichick has convinced the media that his Super Bowls are clean.

Why do Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez get vilified for cheating while Bellichick's systematic cheating gets a pass?

People still refer to those Super Bowl victories as legit. You would think that a story like this would spark more controversy for the Pats. They would be raked over the coals, but instead everything becomes a joke about the Jets negligence.

I don't understand. I just don't.

Greg

YES

I don't understand it either because it's not one of those obscure titles I can see where the difference in opinions come from...

I'll let it go so things don't heat up again!

The Patriots stole the Jets' defensive playbook? Dirty cheaters.

I don't know how Bellichick has convinced the media that his Super Bowls are clean.

Why do Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez get vilified for cheating while Bellichick's systematic cheating gets a pass?

People still refer to those Super Bowl victories as legit. You would think that a story like this would spark more controversy for the Pats. They would be raked over the coals, but instead everything becomes a joke about the Jets negligence.

I don't understand. I just don't.

I mean...to be fair...Rex hasn't exactly kept that playbook under lock and key.

You could make two google searches and find a copy for yourself.

I agree with the rest of the post though.

Top Bottom