• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Ryu throwing a perfect game through 6 innings

On MLB Network if anyone wants to watch.

No one in here wants to watch it because they are baseball hating commies.

That's crazy if he completes it though. The Dodgers went almost twenty years without a no-no, now they get two in back to back days.

Narag

That's crazy if he completes it though. The Dodgers went almost twenty years without a no-no, now they get two in back to back days.

I'd turn that on if I had cable. Used to love watching good pitching back in the day.

Fox318

I feel sick watching the dodgers.

My Grandmother was such a huge Brooklyn Dodger fan growing up and she would always talk about the games and even meeting the players.

Never should have left.

Some comments:

- I was AFK for so long, I nearly forgot how to use it.

- I got Utz Puff'n Corn and it tastes like Corn Pops. I may eat the rest as cereal tomorrow.

- You people!!!

bionic77

Baseball is the worst.

If you like it you either have no taste, your dad beat you into thinking you liked it or are just plain stupid.

Spinluck

I think the Heat are going to win it all now. I have lost hope.

My head tells me the Spurs are better (Thunder aren't winning anything), but idk, Konka may be into something
lol.

1izeDqc.gif

Hey guys what's up..

cajunator

Banned
baseball does suck but I dont have a horse in that race. If I were to choose a team Id go with the Cubs. They seem like a fun team.
in Hockey I like the Red Wings based on their logo and visibiity and that I dont know any other teams except the Habs and the Leafs, and Im not rooting for a Canadian team. I think one of them is called the Penguins though. I might root for them on principle.

cajunator

Banned
Running with a rock? I think...I lose concentration fairly quickly...

So I made my plans for 4th of July, going camping at the beach! Should be fun.

We had to skip vacation. Might be able to reschedule something in late fall possibly. I would love to see mountains with fall foliage.

We had to skip vacation. Might be able to reschedule something in late fall possibly. I would love to see mountains with fall foliage.

Bummer, I got lucky that it landed on a Friday otherwise I wouldn't be doing anything either.

i'd definitely like to be her towel when she gets out of the water.... especially to dry off her vag and pooper

Well at least you know what you want.

Top Bottom