• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

MRSA

Banned
Have you guys watched those awful I&D YouTube vidyas? They're even worse in person. The smell is awful, I helped with one the other night on a meth user using dirty needles. The vile sebrum was pouring out like a pissed off volcano. The smell, oh dear sweet Tebow, it's almost as bad as gangrene.

cajunator

Banned
How many weekends do you work in a month or are required by your employer?

I have a Skype interview today at 1400. I never done one of these, I assume they're more awkward than telephone interviews.

Pop it.

Also it's really weird for me when Cajun curses.

I actually curse a lot. Im not proud of it. My dad curses like a sailor and I kind of grew up speaking like that. Its one of my personality faults.

Have you guys watched those awful I&D YouTube vidyas? They're even worse in person. The smell is awful, I helped with one the other night on a meth user using dirty needles. The vile sebrum was pouring out like a pissed off volcano. The smell, oh dear sweet Tebow, it's almost as bad as gangrene.

I dunno what an I&D is and from the sounds of it dont wanna know. MY work environment typically smells like whatever food the dispatchers are eating. A lot of times it smells like Cajun food hehee.

Spinluck

I have been waiting for MK8 for months, my friend. Day one!

2508911-5128235499-jack-.gif

cajunator

Banned
My brother was at some huge Country Music concert the past few days in Baton Rouge at Tiger Stadium. He watched from a suite and wasnt entirely happy having to deal with all the rich assholes who typically have those seats. It led me to thinking after experiencing watching games like that myself..its not all that. The food is great sure but ehh. Its missing a certain thrill. Fuck suites and clubs really. Theyre not as much fun. Enjoy the games from the stands with typical folks. youll enjoy it more. You arent missing anything by not being "priveleged" to pay 10k per game for some indoor club shit. Its meh.

MRSA

Banned
I dunno what an I&D is and from the sounds of it dont wanna know. MY work environment typically smells like whatever food the dispatchers are eating. A lot of times it smells like Cajun food hehee.

Incision and drainage, you know those huge abscesses that disgusting people like Gata get?

good morning

Wanna know what I had for breakfast? Wings and coffee.

cajunator

Banned
Incision and drainage, you know those huge abscesses that disgusting people like Gata get?

Wanna know what I had for breakfast? Wings and coffee.

Man that makes me wanna go hang out at CC's Coffee House. Basically a local Louisiana happy fuck you to Starbucks.

MRSA

Banned
Man that makes me wanna go hang out at CC's Coffee House. Basically a local Louisiana happy fuck you to Starbucks.

Starbucks is horrible, only perk is that one of the admitting girls' son works at Starbucks, so we get all their end of day pastries, sandwiches, and protein packs. Their coffee sucks.

As far as chains go: Pete's > Coffee Bean > Starbucks

Spinluck

Starbucks is horrible, only perk is that one of the admitting girls' son works at Starbucks, so we get all their end of day pastries, sandwiches, and protein packs. Their coffee sucks.

As far as chains go: Pete's > Coffee Bean > Starbucks

There's Starbucks on my campus, nothing but cute chicks work there, and the one near my apartment? Nothing but cute chicks work there. That said, I hate overpriced coffee.

MRSA

Banned
There's Starbucks on my campus, nothing but cute chicks work there, and the one near my apartment? Nothing but cute chicks work there. That said, I hate overpriced coffee.

I'm only telling you this because I'm such a good friend.

Cute girls work at every single place that involves a younger demographics. You noticed this at Ikea yesterday, its shitty furniture but its cheap enough for your broke like Bread people to afford. Starbucks offers free WiFi and coffee, lots of cute females there using WiFi to avoid the nerds at the library or their menstruating roommate.

That being said, grocery stores are the perfect place to talk to cute girls, if I need to explain anymore, then Tebow pls have patience.

cajunator

Banned

Cute girls work at every single place that involves a younger demographics. You noticed this at Ikea yesterday, its shitty furniture but its cheap enough for your broke like Bread people to afford. Starbucks offers free WiFi and coffee, lots of cute females there using WiFi to avoid the nerds at the library or their menstruating roommate.

That being said, grocery stores are the perfect place to talk to cute girls, if I need to explain anymore, then Tebow pls have patience.

speaking of grocery stores, I wonder how the competition dynamic will be between Whole Foods and our local Rouses markets here. Whole foods is too big to get muscled out but Rouses is a Louisiana favorite and will not be pushed out by Whole Foods. I thinking they will both probably thrive.

MRSA

Banned
speaking of grocery stores, I wonder how the competition dynamic will be between Whole Foods and our local Rouses markets here. Whole foods is too big to get muscled out but Rouses is a Louisiana favorite and will not be pushed out by Whole Foods. I thinking they will both probably thrive.

Uh, I don't think the people of Louisiana care about GMO free and that nature of Whole Foods. Whole Foods is a premium tier market, I've walked through Whole Foods and the first time I bought something was two weeks ago because there was a Lincoln MKZ demo at the shopping center Target and Whole Foods was located. I signed in and they told me its about a 20 minute wait for the demo, I said okay, took my slip and waited for a returning demo group and walked back with them for a $25 gift card at Whole Foods. Went into Whole Foods thinking I can buy some wings to smoke, it was mother fuckin $6.99 a lb for wings. I went to the liquor section and low and behold, I grabbed a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon for $21.

tl/dr: Whole Foods has hot yoga pants wearing type females there, but so does Trader Joe's which is significantly cheaper.

EDIT: Whole Foods also has kitchens throughout the store that will cook whatever you buy. Shit ain't cheap tho, but its better than Coldplay's attempt at cooking of his slurry of ketchup and white rice.

cajunator

Banned
Uh, I don't think the people of Louisiana care about GMO free and that nature of Whole Foods. Whole Foods is a premium tier market, I've walked through Whole Foods and the first time I bought something was two weeks ago because there was a Lincoln MKZ demo at the shopping center Target and Whole Foods was located. I signed in and they told me its about a 20 minute wait for the demo, I said okay, took my slip and waited for a returning demo group and walked back with them for a $25 gift card at Whole Foods. Went into Whole Foods thinking I can buy some wings to smoke, it was mother fuckin $6.99 a lb for wings. I went to the liquor section and low and behold, I grabbed a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon for $21.

tl/dr: Whole Foods has hot yoga pants wearing type females there, but so does Trader Joe's which is significantly cheaper.

EDIT: Whole Foods also has kitchens throughout the store that will cook whatever you buy. Shit ain't cheap tho, but its better than Coldplay's attempt at cooking of his slurry of ketchup and white rice.

Some do. Theres a part of town (and its being built in the middle of it) with a bunch of million dollar homes and some local stars/athletes live there. Its easily enough market to support a Whole Foods. I dont think they will struggle.
Rouses is sorta like a bit upscale market, with Louisiana sourced grocery items and fresh produce, seafood, a nice Pizza bakery, a sushi bar, and a sit down buffet. Its pretty enjoyable to shop in there.

Spinluck

I said I saw hot chicks there, the people working there looked slightly above Walmart tier. I have been to Starbucks where nothing but stoners, Coldplay's ideal women, and weird dudes work and make coffee that isn't that good. Depending on the area, you might get nothing but old people. But it is FL, so you never really know what you're gonna get when you walk into a place. You might get a bunch of Gatas, or hit the jackpot.

Shitty or not (of course by GAF standards where there is no in between), I absolutely love this bed frame. Bought a new mattress too, with a tempurpedic pillow. All under $450, and I'd do it again too :p.

Vyroxis

Banned
Get to work this morning, start doing my early morning walkthrough, find a bottle of half drank Phillips vodka in the break room bridge, along with OJ to mix it with.

I love my alcoholic employees.

MRSA

Banned
Barry Sanders is on Sports Center, is there any player more humble than this guy? He just seems like a genuinely nice guy.

jakncoke

Banned
There was a starbucks inside the hospital my aunt was at. Ridiculous really, chain places have no place in hospitals, museums, zoos..ect

Spinluck

Subway is starting to spread like that too, they're everywhere.

Shit like McDonalds and Subway don't belong in hospitals, but they get terrible food anyway.

LOL jak is back, stop being an imposter MRSA

Top Bottom