• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Going to see X-men in a couple hours. Pretty hype for it, going in pretty blind

It's got a couple of nice set pieces but it's a little longer than it needed to be and if you think about it for more than a minute there's a lot of really dumb shit that happens because reasons.

Godzilla shits all over it.

Who will be the QB when RG3 is on IR after week 1?

ColtMcCoy.jpg

#BornReady

bionic77

I remember the first time I went to Whole Foods in the 90s looking for a sugary cereal like Count Chocula (I was in college) for the weekend.

I remember walking out thinking it was going to fail without any name brand shit (they didn't even have Cheerios or total). Who is going to pay 10 bucks for some weird ass wheat organic cereal?

One of the few times I was wrong about something...

bionic77

You remember when you said the Heat wouldn't make the Finals four times straight?

Ever since your shit team theory fell off this past NFL season, you have been a misfire. :'(
No one could have predicted the Pacers collapse or Hibbert dying in the middle of the season.

And I was the first to jump off the shit team theory when I noticed Simmons and other sportswriters using it.

Hopefully we go back to garbage teams wining it all because I would very much like seeing Ben get a 3rd (Super Bowl not rape charge just so we are clear).

Happy birthday Shane!!

You gotta kick that negativity to the curb man!! It's OTA's now, get that optimism running at full speed, football's only a few months away!! :cool:

You're right...

@TheMattyI: It's great reading that at least the Dolphins are now moving Mike Wallace around - which was too radical an idea for Mike Sherman.

Super bowl run is back on!

Syrinx

My brother was at some huge Country Music concert the past few days in Baton Rouge at Tiger Stadium. He watched from a suite and wasnt entirely happy having to deal with all the rich assholes who typically have those seats. It led me to thinking after experiencing watching games like that myself..its not all that. The food is great sure but ehh. Its missing a certain thrill. Fuck suites and clubs really. Theyre not as much fun. Enjoy the games from the stands with typical folks. youll enjoy it more. You arent missing anything by not being "priveleged" to pay 10k per game for some indoor club shit. Its meh.

I sat at a suite in Fenway Park once, and I actually enjoyed it since sitting in Fenway Park blows dick otherwise. Unless maybe you're sitting on the Green Monster, but I've never done that.

MechDX

ShaneB

happy birthday!

Happy birthday! Just 8 days younger than me!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday Shane

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

My gift to you.

richardshermanpostgame.gif

Hey man, 32 is still pretty dang young when you think about it. Have a good birthday, buddy.

Happy birthday Shane!!

Happy birthday Shane.

Happy birthday Shane, you are truly a good guy.

Happy bday ShaneB!

Happy Birthday Dude!

Thanks to you all for the birthday well wishes. I never really make a big deal out of it, just another reminder of me wondering where a year went.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll be honest, I've never seen a dude pick up a chick at the grocery store. Nor have I done it and no one has picked me up (lol).

99% of the chicks at a grocery store are either with their moms (I.e. too young for my 32 year old self) or are already married.

Top Bottom