• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Tom Penny

Why would Bill pay him instead?

In the cornerback comparison of Aqib Talib versus Darrelle Revis, one of the players himself said it's a no-brainer.

"Revis is in his own category, man," the New England Patriots' Talib said Wednesday ahead of a visit from Revis' Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "He's the truth. All the corners in the league, we know it. Some guys might say something, [Seattle's] Richard Sherman might say something, but the only reason he's saying something is because we know what Revis is. He's at his own level."

Asked what level he might rate himself, Talib said, "I'll leave that for everyone else. But I'll tell you who the best is, and that's Revis."

Konka

Banned
I'll be honest, I've never seen a dude pick up a chick at the grocery store. Nor have I done it and no one has picked me up (lol).

99% of the chicks at a grocery store are either with their moms (I.e. too young for my 32 year old self) or are already married.

Nah man if you live near a university there are all kinds of chicks at the grocery store.

bionic77

I'll be honest, I've never seen a dude pick up a chick at the grocery store. Nor have I done it and no one has picked me up (lol).

99% of the chicks at a grocery store are either with their moms (I.e. too young for my 32 year old self) or are already married.
Most people just want to get their Doritos and go home and are not looking for sex or love.

But it is possible if you have a good personality, are good looking or look rich.

I've gotta a cashiers number before at a grocery store, never a girl shopping there though, I usually go in, get what I need and get out as soon a possible so I rarely even notice other girls.

So I'm thinking of only taking one class this summer (Art), I could use the break.

Greg

"you like bananas too? I have one every day before I (*flex*) work out"

"do you know where I can find the rice? it's the only thing I know how to make"
-SpinDasher

"I bet you make a good sandwich with those lunch meats"

I used to work at a grocery store, I used to ask girls if they needed me to help them carrying their items to their car, even if it was one thing. It worked pretty often. My managers would get pissed cause they couldn't tell me to stop offering good customer service.

Spinluck

I had a friend who would just go up to almost any woman who seemed single and ask for her out or for her if you dared him to. Dude had thick skin and lots of courage, but was also pretty dumb. It was lots of fun to watch though.

I usually make like a perv and just look if it's a public setting and I don't know them. I'm not opposed to asking strangers out, it just seems fake as fuck. Kind of like job interviews.

No one gives a fuck about PEDs.

Stop it FMT.

fj4aW.gif

bionic77

Of course a steelers fan doesn't!
NFL players are unnaturally large and fast.

They don't get that way with just prayers and vitamins.

They get that way from drugs. Also hard work but most people can't get those bodies without some help and most of these guys start that shit in high school. I am sure there are some clean players who don't use any drugs until they get older when they need some shit to get back on the field, but I am also sure that every team has some players who got their bodies with some help.

By the way the Steelers are one of the least athletic teams in the league. If you really want to be suspicious then you have to start at teams that are incredibly athletic (like the Niners). The Steelers have to be innocent by way of sucking so hard. What is the Niners alibi if we are going to start getting angry about PEDs?

bionic77

Brandon-Weeden-Caught-Under-USA-Flag.gif

How can we not give a fuck especially since he is now part of Americas Team?
If you can't pick up a giant flag of America on the football field that is similar in size to Staffords gut can you ever be taught to read a defense?

Sorry Weeden I think you should start thinking of another career. :(

cdyhybrid

He initially won his appeal on a technicality like Sherman. Don't worry, dick will get popped again

That's not how it happened.

Braun fails drug test. Braun is (eventually) suspended.

Sherman "fails" drug test. Sherman has not yet been suspended.

I'm just saying. But I'm just a red-blooded American that believes in our great country and its legal system (and the inspiration it provides to agreements like the CBA). It's a shame that "innocent until proven guilty" (proven being the key word), one of the core tenets of our American way of life, is being thrown out the window as soon as it suits someone's agenda.

Tebow bless the United States of America.

lBldp5k.gif

bionic77

Are you telling me Hulk Hogan lied to me all those years?

#dreamsshattered
No it just depends on how you define vitamins.

The 80s was a weird and special time and I will give any member or Mega Powers a break if they tell me that they believed those injections to their ass were full of vitamin B and other vitamins.

BigAT

Braun fails drug test. Braun is (eventually) suspended.

Sherman "fails" drug test. Sherman has not yet been suspended.

I'm just saying. But I'm just a red-blooded American that believes in our great country and its legal system (and the inspiration it provides to agreements like the CBA). It's a shame that "innocent until proven guilty" (proven being the key word), one of the core tenets of our American way of life, is being thrown out the window as soon as it suits someone's agenda.

Tebow bless the United States of America.

http://i.imgur.com/lBldp5k.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Braun got suspended because he is an asshole and was still cheating even after he dodged a bullet and somehow managed to get away with his first failed test. His eventual suspension doesn't differentiate his initial failed test from Sherman's failed test, which you keep desperately trying to put forward as a point.

cdyhybrid

Braun got suspended because he is an asshole and was still cheating even after he dodged a bullet and somehow managed to get away with his first failed test. His eventual suspension doesn't differentiate his initial failed test from Sherman's failed test, which you keep desperately trying to put forward as a point.

"Failed" test. The person administering the test tainted the sample, which is the whole reason he was never suspended.

ShaneB

I used to work at a grocery store, I used to ask girls if they needed me to help them carrying their items to their car, even if it was one thing. It worked pretty often. My managers would get pissed cause they couldn't tell me to stop offering good customer service.

When I worked at a grocery store years ago back home, that's how we got tips. Would bag groceries, load them on a cart and bring them out to customers vehicles. Around Christmas I'd be making 100 bucks a day just on tips.

Happy Birthday fellow Caps fan.

May you find happiness in life.

Happy birthday man. Hope it's a good one.

Thanks to you both!

edit: Just read the eCard my Mom sent me and now I'm almost crying at work =*(

bionic77

I Don't think tammy used PEDs to achieve his physique.
The lack of any penis is pretty suspicious.

But in general I have to agree that in this one instance he is probably innocent considering the total lack of any muscle tone. The only drug that gives you tits like Tammy is probably estrogen and I don't know if that is illegal.

rando14

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider · 13m
Ravens RB Lorenzo Taliaferro arrested and charged with destruction of property and being drunk in public, according to reports out of Va.
Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider · 12m
Lorenzo Taliaferro is fourth Ravens player to be arrested this offseason, following Ray Rice, Jah Reid, Deonte Thompson. Reid case pending

Blarry what's going on over there man!!

Top Bottom