• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
what does that do

Widens the item distribution randomness so that all positions are more likely to get all item types I believe.

that was fun as fuck. Yall have an idea of how much I suck at it yet?

It may not seem like it, but play enough online and you'll get better eventually. Maybe not enough to consistently win, but you should become noticeably more competitive at the least!

I need to save that last match replay. Nailing wienke in that last midair section was the best thing.

cajunator

Banned
You're a bit better than Mech right? I can't remember haha

Yeah I was fighting back there with Mech and SNES and occasionally beating them.
How do you get a quick launch? I keep doing dumb shit like spinning out at the start or one time I went in reverse!

XiaNaphryz

Yeah I was fighting back there with Mech and SNES and occasionally beating them.
How do you get a quick launch? I keep doing dumb shit like spinning out at the start or one time I went in reverse!

Hold the gas button down soon after the 2 appears in the countdown. There's different levels of quick launch too...nail it perfectly and you'll get a really long one.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I need to save that last match replay. Nailing wienke in that last midair section was the best thing.

I feel this is disrespectful as all hell.

Cajun, I think you have to hold down the gas when he counts to "1". I can't do it consistently though so don't quote me on that.

Edit: it's 2? Good to know for next time.

I'll start playing Mario Kart 8 more soon. Getting near the end of Wind Waker HD and just started Super Luigi U since I 100% the New Super Mario Bros U. Would put it as my favorite New Super Mario Bros game but not by much. All the boss fights before world 6 suck and it has the second weakest Bowser fight in the series.

cajunator

Banned
you were fine cajun! you got me a few times

also, there is a brake button in MK!? i honestly had no idea. powerslide always!

Mario Kart is by far one of the most brutally competitive games there is. It will not hesitate to shame you thoroughly when you fall to last place with absolutely nobody in sight. then you dont even get to finish lol.

XiaNaphryz

Mario Kart is by far one of the most brutally competitive games there is. It will not hesitate to shame you thoroughly when you fall to last place with absolutely nobody in sight. then you dont even get to finish lol.

When you get better, you'll be able to come back from last and at least get back to the middle of the pack! Happened to me a few times in those games earlier tonight, still managed to get back to the 3-5 spots in most of those cases.

cajunator

Banned
When you get better, you'll be able to come back from last and at least get back to the middle of the pack! Happened to me a few times in those games earlier tonight, still managed to get back to the 3-5 spots in most of those cases.

How do yall recover so quickly from getting hit by an item or part of the track? I get knocked hopelessly to the back.

Top Bottom