• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

The only animes I've watched are Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal and Berserk. I really liked Berserk and wish they'd make a continuation anime. I'm too black to read manga brehs :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The only animes I've watched are Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal and Berserk. I really liked Berserk and wish they'd make a continuation anime. I'm too black to read manga brehs :(

W2LLOyc.gif

eznark

Banned
too many golden monkeys. I didnt expect this to turn into a 16 inning game. Hope I don't punch the mayor tomorrow morning. Stupid 8 am meetings.

Dragon

Banned
Goddammit, I usually get in at 8, but the silly Polish programmers I'm supposed to skype with are nowhere to be found. Fuck my first world country life.

MRSA

Banned
lol sleeping on the jerb

I thought it was like noon just now but it was only 645, oh well coffee on my side.

Sleeping on the job is the best. Especially when you realize outside your door there's a ward full of crazies, an understaffed ER, and a drug/alcohol rehab upstairs.

MRSA

Banned
Here is my office where I'm paid to occupy for 12 hours.

ceHj3jb.jpg

Notice how I sleep under an American flag. Tebow bless the U S A

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I was thinking about becoming a EMT after my service is up, but after seeing that pic...I dunno. Seems more profitable working on the other side of things...

You da real MVP tho

jakncoke

Banned
That gaming situation has so many questions and yet so little answers. I wish there was a link to the original source and see if they were answered. Even though Ive seen the image about 1000 times over the years, still makes me wonder about it. Even in my worst setups I never had a tv that small, sat on a concrete floor...ect

MRSA

Banned
I was thinking about becoming a EMT after my service is up, but after seeing that pic...I dunno. Seems more profitable working on the other side of things...

You da real MVP tho

During the day there's a nurse that's in this office for 12 hours doing nothing. Our favorite thing to do is to drive down to Monarch Beach to check out females in skimpy bikinis.

Now my ER job, that's actual work.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
During the day there's a nurse that's in this office for 12 hours doing nothing. Our favorite thing to do is to drive down to Monarch Beach to check out females in skimpy bikinis.

Now my ER job, that's actual work.

You got two jobs? Jebus. RN?

Dragon

Banned
That gaming situation has so many questions and yet so little answers. I wish there was a link to the original source and see if they were answered. Even though Ive seen the image about 1000 times over the years, still makes me wonder about it. Even in my worst setups I never had a tv that small, sat on a concrete floor...ect

I really want to know what's on the TV...

Sanjuro

Man. I got riggity riggity wrecked last night son!

Also, talking sports with old men at the pub is the worst. They just have fleeting moments of player recognition and blank stares.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh man wish I knew you guys were playing.

Snes added me last night I will fill my friends list with gaffers since none of my friends own a wii U.

Also yeah fight me PD! I read Mangas all day every day.

Top Bottom