• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Talon

Hello friends,

You're all talking about dad stuff again?

my_parents_are_deeaaaaaad.jpg

cajunator

Banned
also I currently pay 55$ but its now upgraded speed tier. Used to be 40 something but it always connected around 90+. The gigabit tier is enticing and not much more but its not really worth it because services dont really require it. But yeah, its really nice I cant complain.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We in for some MK tonight bros? My goal is to have a filled with NFL/madden age gaf for the title!

Cb is too scared of me to play mk anymore but I'm still hopeful he will show some pride and take his medicine soon

9pm again? Or do you want your beating to start sooner?

I actually think you're winning the overall head to head

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I think I sent you a Wii U invite way back when but I don't know if you accepted it or not. Whats your Nintendo ID? I'll resend it again and if I'm on, feel free to send me an invite.

If any of us who are on your list are in FMT's game, you can just join through us to jump in.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If my baseball game gets cancelled tonight I am so down.

Looking forward to losing to you all.

When there's enough players, races always devolve into three tiers:

* The two or three upfront fighting for first place. If the 2nd and 3rd place guys can't keep 1st in check or end up battling mainly each other, the leader can easily run away.
* Most of everyone else in the middle cycling between most of the other places getting caught up in each other's shit and are thus not able to make a serious shot at the leaders unless they get lucky.
* Newbies trying to not finish behind snes

No, disrespectful is making fun of your Ohio education causing you to not understand I was really just asking a question.

Also, JFF will bust.
Wow wienke this Definitely is disrespect if I've ever seen it! You've hurt my soul deeply smh, I'm gonna go lay down now. Disrespect weakens me

Top Bottom