• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

The lack of any penis is pretty suspicious.

But in general I have to agree that in this one instance he is probably innocent considering the total lack of any muscle tone. The only drug that gives you tits like Tammy is probably estrogen and I don't know if that is illegal.

Well the female body produces enough of that on it's own so brady wouldn't need extra anyways.

BigAT

"Failed" test. The person administering the test tainted the sample, which is the whole reason he was never suspended.

The sample wasn't tainted, there was a minor violation in protocol for the application of the test.

"He stated when he provided a urine sample on Sept. 17, the specimen cup had a leak, prompting the collector to use a second cup. Sherman's lawyers claimed this was a breach in protocol."

Technicality.

Spinluck

BoqMEiiIIAAXsgD.jpg:large

#FITZMAGIC #SAVEUS

He will complete a lot of passes to the Colts secondary. That of course is assuming they do not drop the INT and injure themselves in the process.

MechDX

He will complete a lot of passes to the Colts secondary. That of course is assuming they do not drop the INT and injure themselves in the process.

We should watch the games together with the Benny Hill music playing in the background.

You can microwave/boil/nuke dinner for us

cdyhybrid

The sample wasn't tainted, there was a minor violation in protocol for the application of the test.

"He stated when he provided a urine sample on Sept. 17, the specimen cup had a leak, prompting the collector to use a second cup. Sherman's lawyers claimed this was a breach in protocol."

Technicality.

He got off because the leak could have tainted the sample. That's the whole point.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
RE: Grocery Store Chicks

Sounds like I'm mostly not alone in not witnessing this happen. I used to live in a college town and I'd see dudes picking up chicks who were already acquaintances....which isn't really what I'm talking about.

Edit: Weight loss is pretty easy even while eating on the road. Seems like the trick is to avoid fries all the time. Chik Fil A has fruit, Whataburger has apple slices and good salads, and even Popeyes has green beans.

Nakazato

GOD DAMN IT

Oh add insult to injury

JoyLepolaStewart ‏@jlepolastewart 27m
Sources familiar with city shooting investigation say former #Baltimore Raven DJ Bryant is being questioned as suspected gunman.

WE JUST CUT HIS ASS LAST TUESDAY !!!!! SO HE DID WHILE HE WAS ON THE FUCKING TEAM

FUCK THIS TEAM

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 8m
Yikes ... RT @calvinwatkins: Zack Martin on a screen pass blocked Sean Lee to the ground and Lee was helped off the field.

Thought OTAs were to have no contact?

They aren't supposed to, but I saw Wake was abusing linemen earlier today too...hmmmm

"you like bananas too? I have one every day before I (*flex*) work out"

"do you know where I can find the rice? it's the only thing I know how to make"
-SpinDasher

"I bet you make a good sandwich with those lunch meats"
The first line is a guaranteed winner.

MechDX

Not Coach O'Brien ‏@NotCoachOBrien · 18s
Apparently Andre Johnson hasn't seen that video of me yelling at Tom Brady. I don't care who you are, I fucking own your ass.

/dead

Syrinx

Unfortunate for the Cowboys. Still hard to picture their defense being worse than last year. Even if they've barely made any improvements. But they'll still suck and not make the playoffs.

MRSA

Banned
lol Sean Lee died already? He's their best player on D.

I like him a lot but he can't say healthy at all.

What about Brandon Carr, does he still suck? Why is their CB they moved up in the draft only playing in the dime and nickel?

Nakazato

lol Sean Lee died already? He's their best player on D.

I like him a lot but he can't say healthy at all.

What about Brandon Carr, does he still suck? Why is their CB they moved up in the draft only playing in the dime and nickel?

He has no DL to protect him from 300 lb OLmen no wonder he is always hurt

cajunator

Banned
RE: Grocery Store Chicks

Sounds like I'm mostly not alone in not witnessing this happen. I used to live in a college town and I'd see dudes picking up chicks who were already acquaintances....which isn't really what I'm talking about.

Edit: Weight loss is pretty easy even while eating on the road. Seems like the trick is to avoid fries all the time. Chik Fil A has fruit, Whataburger has apple slices and good salads, and even Popeyes has green beans.

I loooooooove the Popeyes green beans

Unfortunate for the Cowboys. Still hard to picture their defense being worse than last year. Even if they've barely made any improvements. But they'll still suck and not make the playoffs.

It's not even that they needed to improve (they do) but they had so many injuries last year they were using guys off the street.

MRSA

Banned
He has no DL to protect him from 300 lb OLmen no wonder he is always hurt

What are you talking about, they had like 6 different starters at DE last year. They have tons of bodies that just stand there.

Time Warner just hustled me. I called to cancel and they upgraded my internet to 20mbps and gave me HBO a year for free.

Fuck, why do I need cable to watch sports. This fuckin sucks. Google or Apple needs to take over my living room rather than the shitty cable companies. I'm still pissed that TWC lost their feed of the last 30 seconds of the Clippers/OKC game. It was apparently an epic comeback by the Clippers.

Farooq

Banned
...Fuck.

Life is good.

gregavatar.jpg

Edit: you people better be feeling sorry for just Sean Lee and not the Cowboys in general. Cowboys fans are the OG Pats fans.

Nearly 2 decades of losing and mediocrity. We have suffered for our sins.

Spinluck

We should watch the games together with the Benny Hill music playing in the background.

You can microwave/boil/nuke dinner for us

Right after you sign a contract that exempts me from any responsibility for what happens to you after you eat my food! :)

HAHA...no. I hope Jerruh finds a way to be immortal and runs the Cowboys forever.

Zombie Jerruh in the cut, that's a scary sight.

But to be absolutely fair, the Cowboys have won like one playoff game in damn near twenty years. Dallas bandwagoner hate is old news. Time to turn our attention to

seattle-seahawks-12th-man-flag-flying-620x400.jpg

cdyhybrid

A leaky cup added PEDs to his urine? You sound like a god damn Brewers fan now.

Why even have protocols for these things at all then? Surely the league wouldn't agree to a CBA that let people testing positive get off for no reason.

It's possible that he was using something, but until he's actually suspended for it it's pretty silly to compare him to people that have actually been punished.

But why compare apples to apples? That's no fun.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
...Fuck.

Nearly 2 decades of losing and mediocrity. We have suffered for our sins.

You deserve Browns-level mediocrity. Maybe nothing quite as awful as the Lions though.

Zombie Jerruh in the cut, that's a scary sight.

But to be absolutely fair, the Cowboys have won like one playoff game in damn near twenty years. Dallas bandwagoner hate is old news.

Some things are timeless like a good blazer or fine Italian shoes.

Even if the Cowboys go another twenty years without winning anything, I'll still be here dancing on their grave. It's like hating on Notre Dame, it's just the principle of the matter.

edit: Way too soon to hate on the Seachickens or their fans. Every franchise should get one Superbowl win.

Top Bottom